Rogue Fitness

speedy

Well I finally put together my power rack and I am so glad I paid the extra money for this thing is so solid.

There are so many things I can do with it and there is so much more these guys provide.

Now while they are clearly a huge provider to Crossfit and I am not a fan of Crossfit I can't deny their products are solid. Curious what could they do in terms of grippers if they build their own.

Well anyway, need a Power Rack or anything for that matter take a peak.

https://www.roguefitness.com/

That SISU war hammer is cool!! And not just because I'm from Finland :grin:

Our gym gets a lot of stuff from them and theyre always solid. Good customer service too. We're ordering the yoke kits for our s-series squat racks and i can't wait to load them up and go for a walk. The dogsleds are my favorite toy from Rogue so far. I prefer them to prowlers because of their symmetry and narrower handle width for pushing.

I've got a few of their bars and they're really good quality as well.

I have bought a couple items from Rogue. Great quality and fast shipping.

I've heard nothing but amazing things about Rogue. Nice rack! :tongue

Our gym gets a lot of stuff from them and theyre always solid. Good customer service too. We're ordering the yoke kits for our s-series squat racks and i can't wait to load them up and go for a walk. The dogsleds are my favorite toy from Rogue so far. I prefer them to prowlers because of their symmetry and narrower handle width for pushing.

Have you used the dog sled on pavement? I'm looking to buy either a dog sled or the butcher and will be using it on the street only. Can't decide which sled will be best for me...

Have you used the dog sled on pavement? I'm looking to buy either a dog sled or the butcher and will be using it on the street only. Can't decide which sled will be best for me...

Both work awesome on pavement. I've even used them on gravel and they still hold up solid. Depending on how much room you have in your garage, the dog sled is much easier to store.

Edited by sparks224

Both work awesome on pavement. I've even used them on gravel and they still hold up solid. Depending on how much room you have in your garage, the dog sled is much easier to store.

thanks brother, I'm leaning towards the dog sled