Huge Update To Warren Tetting!

Cannon

We are excited to bring you a huge update to the Warren Tetting collection!

All Mash Monster Replicas are Now Pre-rated: Not only are they all pre-rated, the price has been reduced to $40. For each level you'll be able to choose from a drop-down of available rated inventory. While the specs are exact, springs vary and there is overlap between levels. First come, first served! As grippers are purchased we'll rate more and update the store.

Updated Pricing on Heavy Grippers: All extended handles at all levels are now the same price, $32.95. Also for the standard grippers the Pro and World Class have been dropped to $21.95 to match pricing on the other grippers. Price on the legendary HERCULES has also been dropped significantly.

Aluminum Extended Handles: Warren Tetting is switching to a smooth aluminum handle for the extended handle grippers. This will bring down the cost even more and also solves a manufacturing issue for him that the steel handles are very time consuming to drill. If you want the steel handle, you better order from our existing inventory because there are no more reorders. The aluminum handles will be here very soon!

Check out the Warren Tetting Collection

tetting_product_final.png?119

• Like 5

That is awesome Matt. I might have to buy a Rated MM Replica now.

We felt it was important. It's a lot to spend on a custom mounted and custom stamped gripper when the spring stock varies just as much as anything else. Now you'll know exactly what you're getting.

• Like 1

Sweeeeet.

That's very exciting about the MM grippers.

Edited by Mephistopholes

Ohh man! You should have said this about a week earlier :( My order will prolly arrive tomorrow!

Now I'll have to order again soon :S

Great thing tho, lowering prices and rating MM grippers!

Atleast now I have an excuse to buy more grippers when my wife complains ;)

• Like 3

reading the ratings on these MMs makes me wonder what the originals would come in at.... because there are MM7 replicas coming in as low as 190 and MM3 replicas coming in higher at 192 and only as low as 187?? is this just an anomaly based on matt's current stock - or is this typical of tetting grippers?

It's a great question. Super Elite springs have been HARD. This is the stock for the MM3 and MM4. It has not been uncommon for Super Elites to rate harder than Grand Elites. If you remember Warren thought he might have to discontinue the Super Elite but then he found another supplier. That new stock seems to be significantly harder. We'll see what happens as he works through the stock.

All Mash Monster Replicas are Now Pre-rated: Not only are they all pre-rated, the price has been reduced to $40. For each level you'll be able to choose from a drop-down of available rated inventory. While the specs are exact, springs vary and there is overlap between levels. First come, first served! As grippers are purchased we'll rate more and update the store.

Updated Pricing on Heavy Grippers: All extended handles at all levels are now the same price, $32.95. Also for the standard grippers the Pro and World Class have been dropped to $21.95 to match pricing on the other grippers. Price on the legendary HERCULES has also been dropped significantly.

Aluminum Extended Handles: Warren Tetting is switching to a smooth aluminum handle for the extended handle grippers. This will bring down the cost even more and also solves a manufacturing issue for him that the steel handles are very time consuming to drill. If you want the steel handle, you better order from our existing inventory because there are no more reorders. The aluminum handles will be here very soon!

Great news man thanks

Damn it! I made an order for an elite, super elite and a World Class half hour earlier to this announcement. :grin:

Oh well. Already thinking of buying more grippers :help

Edited by jäpälä

jäpälä, I just looked at the timing of your order and it was incredibly close. I'll refund you the difference on the World Class. Elite and Super Elite are the same price.

Order #1564, correct?

• Like 2

jäpälä, I just looked at the timing of your order and it was incredibly close. I'll refund you the difference on the World Class. Elite and Super Elite are the same price.

Order #1564, correct?

....yes that's the order. Wow!!! That is some exquisite service right there :bow

I just looked at the time by a quick glance and thought that it happened to me again. I once bought a tv from an online shop and the next day the price had dropped by 200 euros :laugh

Edited by jäpälä

Guys, here is a photo example to clarify where you can see the pre-rated options. The numbers that are there are the ones that are available. "Not Rated" is an option mainly to keep my inventory in line, but you'd be welcome to choose that option if you wanted a "pristine" gripper. Although I wasn't necessarily expecting people to buy those.

gallery_9552_555_11785.png

• Like 1

• 10 years later...
On 4/14/2013 at 1:00 PM, Cannon said:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0166/8756/files/tetting_product_final.png?119

This is wild to read.

"Pro and World Class dropped to $21.95" 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Jared P said:

This is wild to read.

"Pro and World Class dropped to $21.95" 😂

Its wild to read is right.

If I could go back in time I'd tell myself to buy Bitcoin and Warren Tetting Grippers. 

• Haha 1