• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobsterone

• OldGuy

• Roark

• Bill Piche

Drungs are the roids that don't affect your strength..............

That one always makes me laugh too, "I did steroids but it didn't help me, actually I was stronger before I used them and after, so I think they make me weaker!" or something like that.

Arnold once said, "That I won competitions with them, and I won without them. It didn't make any difference" That makes it excusable. If they didn't work then it is the same as if you never took them. If you won without them you didn't need them to still be the best.

I think Arnold will be changing his famous line.."I'll be back"

to... "I'll be gone(er)".

Isn't he having heart problems now?

That one always makes me laugh too, "I did steroids but it didn't help me, actually I was stronger before I used them and after, so I think they make me weaker!" or something like that.

Indeed

Does anyone know where I can get some drungs?? :blink

It would be a total waste of my time and money, and YET... it would not help my grip strength one iota!!! :ohmy:laugh:laugh

Actually, I see no problem in saying that if (and I do not include Mobster in this) you are on a poorly designed program, with poor nutrition and resting habits that you CAN lose strength whilst taking steroids - especially if the gear you are taking is poor-quality. Like all things, some of us will respond better than others. I would also not really say that a 7lb gain (and not having the facts to hand I can only speculate) is proof positive that whatever Mobster was taking was genuine gear or that he responded to it well at all - I weigh a bit less than Mobster (around 230 currently) and 7lbs is not a great deal to gain.

Perhaps what matters more though?

Would it be an OFFICIAL lift?Would it count in MILO?Would it be reported?Would you get on the list?

That is a tough one ,eh?

Here is a thought:

If we go through DOZENS of volumes of MILO and read about DOZENS of athletes and/or as we scan hundreds of photographs in MILO from strongman,O-lifting,Powerlifting,arm wrestling etc.what conclusion do we draw?

From what we see ...what would be 'fair'to report?

I think this is a harder question.

Tom - I don't think it is a hard question to answer at all. The #4 close would be in Milo, no question about it, at least as things stand currently.

Spelling error guys, I make mistakes just like anyone else, I meant drugs.

Yes, your statement about roids not helping strength was the mistake you made. :)