Jump to content

Cannon Powerworks Gripper Ratings


EricMilfeld
 Share

Recommended Posts

any chance a revised ratings data chart is in the works for July?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2016 at 10:40 AM, routesetter said:

@Cannon I appreciate the addition of the RB and Spectrum grippers to the Ratings Data. Any chance we'll see data for the Heavy Grips grippers soon?

This might be what you are looking for: 

Also, I rate pretty consistently within a couple pounds of Cannon. So here is my data on the Heavy Grips that I have rated (Note: These grippers are from different batches and could be made in different factories and with different materials):

Make Model RGC
Heavy Grips 150 66
Heavy Grips 200 90
Heavy Grips 200 92
Heavy Grips 200 96
Heavy Grips 250 118
Heavy Grips 250 124
Heavy Grips 300 147
Heavy Grips 350 166
Heavy Grips 350 169
Heavy Grips 350 177
Heavy Grips 350 184

Edit: I just realized that I was responding to a post from last year. Oh well. Maybe @routesetter is still looking for the info.

 

Edited by Squeezus
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Squeezus said:

This might be what you are looking for: 

Also, I rate pretty consistently within a couple pounds of Cannon. So here is my data on the Heavy Grips that I have rated (Note: These grippers are from different batches and could be made in different factories and with different materials):

Make Model RGC
Heavy Grips 150 66
Heavy Grips 200 90
Heavy Grips 200 92
Heavy Grips 200 96
Heavy Grips 250 118
Heavy Grips 250 124
Heavy Grips 300 147
Heavy Grips 350 166
Heavy Grips 350 169
Heavy Grips 350 177
Heavy Grips 350 184

Edit: I just realized that I was responding to a post from last year. Oh well. Maybe @routesetter is still looking for the info.

 

still helpful. thanks dude!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

@routesetter

We've been collecting Heavy Grips data for a couple years.  I will see if I feel like there is enough data to be useful yet the next time I update.  Heavy Grips don't get rated that often.

Thanks for the numbers @Squeezus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2017 at 10:46 AM, KapMan said:

HGs arent used that much. Why is that you think?

I think they're one of the most-sold grippers overall. They might not be rated much though. You can't beat the price for what amounts to a total workhorse. I file mine, bang them around, etc and don't feel bad about it. I've probably got more reps on my HG150 than any other gripper I own.  Thousands upon thousands of reps. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a full set. My only complaint is the 250 has a giant spread and light knurling and it feels like the same difficulty as the 300. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Cannon said:

I think they're one of the most-sold grippers overall. They might not be rated much though. You can't beat the price for what amounts to a total workhorse. I file mine, back then around, etc and don't feel bad about it. I've probably got more reps on my HG150 than any other gripper I own.  Thousands upon thousands of reps. 

Awesome! The more you know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Climber028 said:

I have a full set. My only complaint is the 250 has a giant spread and light knurling and it feels like the same difficulty as the 300. 

They vary, that's for sure. But there's no doubt you can get a valuable resistance workout from them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I actually enjoy my HG grippers, the 350 feels good to close and i use all the smaller ones for my warmup instead of expensive light grippers.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My HG300 is my favorite gripper. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 years later...

I've heard great things about Cannon Powerworks but have yet to buy from there. Looking forward to the day that i do! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SkyHeart said:

I've heard great things about Cannon Powerworks but have yet to buy from there. Looking forward to the day that i do! 

I highly recommend them for products and for rating service.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.