Unknown grip tools

Guest Bobjodoin

Guest Bobjodoin

My friend John Lundstrom has these grip thingies. I can't remember what they are called. One of them was sent to him by 1stcoc, Richard Sorin. I've been fooling with it and an unconditioned newer version of said grip tool. The newer one has been defeated and it is definately heavier than a similar object that I happen to own. The older, shiny chrome coiled version is about to fall. John was told by 1stCOC that noone would be able to operate it in the full extent of its range. I had a great day and got it to within about a 1/8th of an inch. It is going down, probably next tuesday. My personnal version of said grip tool, which is decidedly inferior to the other two went down with two fingers from the right hand. They have a number stamped on them. The cubed root of 27. I wish I could remember what they are called. WHEN I do to it what is supposed to be done we will photograph it and send them for measurement.

Congrats to the new COC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

I have a similar grip tool. I can't recall the name of it either. The only difference is that mine has the cubed root of 1 on it... or is the square root of 1?

Jason

Well, whatever they are, good luck with the crome, shiny thingie.  Congrats on the 2 finger close of inferior thingie.  Good Luck with the pics of said thingies.  :)