Nathan Holle Worlds Strongest Crush?

kasparov

According to many...Nathan's 1.5" block set close of the ghp 9 is better than a #4 ccs, I guess it depends on the rgc of the #4.

.... and the ghp 9 :)

• Like 1

I think Nathans crush of the GHP9 is the best feat done as of yet. 1.5 inches is a wide set and the 9 tends to be 5-10 pounds heavier than a 4.

I think Nathans crush of the GHP9 is the best feat done as of yet. 1.5 inches is a wide set and the 9 tends to be 5-10 pounds heavier than a 4.

Apparently we didn't see all the footage either. I believe Wade stated that Holle did more impressive stuff with the GHP9 than just the clip we saw.

I've seen the Joe Kinney close of a #4, and that was slow and controlled, which was also way further than CCS. I don't know if it was RGC'd or anything, but it's still impressive. So at that time, I'd say he had the strongest.

At the current time, I would say Nathan Holle is the strongest.

• Like 1

Apparently we didn't see all the footage either. I believe Wade stated that Holle did more impressive stuff with the GHP9 than just the clip we saw.

Can you at least speak of what he did? Or is it going to be kept in written form in safes for the next decade? :D Sorry, could not resist. I am just curious.

A double? Triple? a CCS single? A TNS? (lol).

Why doesn't holle post on here or do any grip contests? Or possibly climb the MM ladder? He could go past the mm7 level. Just seems strange to me when people post videos of world class feats but don't really show what they got in contests. I guess I would compare it to seeing someone deadlift 1klbs on video but never compete in a power lifting competition. It naturally makes me a little concerned even though I'm 99% sure he is as strong as we believe.

Yeah my money is on the "just shy" explanation. He's very strong, but just not that interested in getting in the spotlight. Its understandable.

I'd say Nathan has the strongest crush. There are several guys hiding in the shadows that I believe are not far off from him...Juha Harju, Andrew Durniat, Paul Knight, Paul Savage, Jonathan Vogt, Rich Williams, Tex Henderson, Sergey Daragan, Teemu Ill, Ioan Puscasu, and Mike Burke.

In this group of names, there's at least one sleeping giant...

I'd say Nathan has the strongest crush. There are several guys hiding in the shadows that I believe are not far off from him...Juha Harju, Andrew Durniat, Paul Knight, Paul Savage, Jonathan Vogt, Rich Williams, Tex Henderson, Sergey Daragan, Teemu Ill, Ioan Puscasu, and Mike Burke.

Speaking of which, where are Paul Knight and Teemu? Haven't seen anything from them on here in awhile...

Or more...

I think Tim's strength has dropped. He's been done with grip for months now and is practicing Bikram Yoga last I checked.

Tim Struse and Heath Sexton.. i think either one of them could put in 4-6 months on grippers and be in the running for a GHP 9 cert.

I didn't know they were still heavily involved with grippers. It's funny...the guys that are close to certing huge grippers are the ones that don't post much. Maybe their hands are too trashed to type...

• Like 1

I think Tim's strength has dropped. He's been done with grip for months now and is practicing Bikram Yoga last I checked.

I... I don't understand. Give up grip for... Yoga?

Loan pascasu is an absolute animal..he should be on that list too...32 consecutive reps with the 3.5 is insane...

I'm surprised he can't ccs the #4 easy with that strength...Tim was awesome reposing the # 4 for a few reps.

I'm still tipping Jonathan to he super strong in a few years...and at the top. I wonder if holle is gunning for the ghp 10? That thing is ridiculous at rgc 269.

Gabriel sum was 21 when he certed on the 3.5. What ever happened to him? Left handed also which I believe is harder regardless if your left or right handed.