Feedback | What Grippers Do You Want?

Cannon

Here is a chance for your voice to be heard! What gripper lines would you like to see in the store?

We have looked into stocking Robert Baraban grippers and unfortunately that is not possible at this time.

If AtomGripz gets back up and running, we are interested in working with them.

We are going to have the Silvis Grippers as soon as possible. We've reached out to Manus for those.

Also, we are researching the Zoeun Sports Rainbow grippers which have one revolving handle.

What else do you guys want in the store?

This question isn't necessarily limited to grippers either if there is other equipment you want to mention.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

• Like 2

I don't really know about different gripper brands, but I'm always excited about new toys, so the more the merrier :)

I know there's a thread on how to make one of these, but It would be cool if you sold a two hands pinch kit.

• Like 4

Offering eccentric handle grippers that I bought from PythonGrip (made by Arian Tepper, GB member) would be a great addition IMO! I own a +6 eccentric and a -6 eccentric gripper from Arian. Awesome grippers indeed and more beneficial from a training perspective to progress to heavier grippers than revolving handle grippers for sure!!!

Revolving handle grippers seem to be more desirable from a collector standpoint than anything! They are very unique,

challenging, and fun to mess around with and to be able to say you own one! LOL!

Matt, it's great to see you trying to expand your product line! Variety is key to a successful business if there's a market

for the products!

Great job my friend!!! :bow

NOTE: I posted this in another thread concerning a "New Gripper" started by Rich. The above suggestion was meant to be posted here and not on Rich's topic. My bad!

I'm not sure I understand what "eccentric" handle grippers are...

Somebody fill me in here?

Here's a link to help you: http://www.pythongrip.com/hand-grippers

Here's a link to help you: http://www.pythongrip.com/hand-grippers

Oooh okay, thanks. That's a cool idea!

I was having trouble getting around their site earlier, so I couldn't find that on my own. Haha...

I hope Tetting doesn't start glueing grippers...

...heritage and all that...

I think he abandoned this idea. He couldn't find a glue that he liked to work with. We chatted about it as well and I tried to express the importance of the "heritage" issue. He seemed to agree.

What is the shipping like to the UK? Am I better off finding a UK supplier?

Would love to help out this forum by purchasing from here, but not if it works out much more expensive o_O

Would love to help out this forum by purchasing from here, but not if it works out much more expensive o_O

You'll have a hard time beating our rates :)

• Like 1

You'll have a hard time beating our rates :)

Still, shame I don't live in the US for postage reasons lol.

Im with mudhutmasher, BENDING STOKK!! and maybe grip machines? SW? something like that

The Sidewinder Wrist Roller would be a very nice addition to your product list!!!

Contact Chris here: http://www.sportgrips.com/ and I bet you can work out a deal

with him!

He's a great guy and very easy to deal with!

BTW, I know these WR's are pricey but I can assure you that you're getting what you pay

for here! I have not touched another wrist roller since I got my Pro Extreme Wrist Roller and

unless someone comes up with something better and as compact, versatile and infinitely adjustable,

I will continue to use the SideWinder exclusively!

BEST wrist roller on the market in my experienced opinion!!!

• Like 2

What's the maximum resistance like?

No one can use it MAXED out! Not possible!

You can easily adjust it to where it will not move at all.

I'm telling you, there's nothing like it when it comes to wrist rollers!!!

You buy ONE and you'll never have to buy another one! Period!

• Like 1

What's the maximum resistance like?

No one can use it MAXED out! Not possible!

You can easily adjust it to where it will not move at all.

I'm telling you, there's nothing like it when it comes to wrist rollers!!!

You buy ONE and you'll never have to buy another one! Period!

Sounds beautiful. Exactly what I need.

*wipes away a tear*

It may be good if you will have in your store small stuff from IM (pads, eagle loops, hub) because of high shipping rates from IM store(at least for international parcels).
Red nails!!! Maybe RT. "Crushed-to-Dust!" package?

I won't ask for a FBBC steel because no one can beat their international shipping rates(20lbs/50$).

Manus nails!) Maybe some other steel...

Cert horseshoes from BB :shifty (they are impossible to get in Russia).

p.s. I have rainbow grippers, they are not bad at all))), even those, without revolving handle.
p.p.s. "Python Grip" are custom grippers. You can order the gripper with a wherever rating you want. IMO it is better to order them directly.

well, you've already got the Tetting factor working in your favor, so that's a good thing. and with the rating service, I'm sure you're doing well with the CoCs and GHPs, despite them being available (unrated) sans shipping fees elsewhere. not sure how well the Manus line sells, they seem like more of a novelty/boutique thing though. my Baraban 240 is personally one of my favorite grippers, but they're nothing new, just more of the same high quality stuff. Atomgripz are nice, and I'm sure the rainbow/rotating handle stuff is fine, but I'd say the addition of any more gripper lines would be for novelty/collector's appeal, as you already offer the top grippers to be had anyway. though the eccentric handle thing seems pretty unique and useful.

as Joe mentioned, the Sidewinder is a great product. yeah, it's expensive, even for what it is and how well it's built, but it's been an invaluable tool in rehabilitating my forearm (I would definitely not have one had my wife not given it to me as a Christmas gift--not the kind of thing I would justify buying for myself). as for the durability I cannot comment, as I've only owned it for one month, and currently use it twice weekly. I'll let you know in 20 years how it held up, lol.

an official 2HP apparatus dealer would be a real treat for us yankees.

Jedd I believe kinda has the US Vulcan market, but you could probably turn some stock as far as springs, thumb screws, set blocks, etc go. not to mention an affordable US source for his other stuff like Grip Topz. stuff is nearly unaffordable on Ebay.

as mentioned, I'm sure bending stock and related paraphernalia would sell well.