Kicked My 2hps Ass Tonight!

rico300zx

I'm sorry to hear that, man. You have a very rough job. I respect you for what you do.

Agreed. My mom teaches nursing at UT Austin and still manages to work as charge nurse of the intensive care unit. Dont know how she does it. Good sense of humor I guess. But her nursing stories were not quite as humorous when I was trying to swallow my dinner.

Wow Eric I didn't know that how come you never went to nursing school then your mom probably scared you away I gotta admit its a crazy career that's for sure.

Today planet fitness

elliptical 10 min

smith squat

bar x10

135 x10

225 x10

315 x10

405 x3

500 x1

530 x1 not atg, maybe parallel

530 x1 same, just too heavy

traps

Barbell shrugs 3 x10

dumbell shrugs 3 x10

ab twist machine

2 x15 each side

Oops

Edited by rico300zx

Parris, back in my early twenties I actually got all the college prerequisites out of the way for RN school and then two weeks into RN school itself my wife at the time decided our marriage was over. Been a paid tourist (truck driver) ever since. Sounds like you were the smart one. :) But I actually do like driving.

It takes a special person to work in the medical field, especially nursing. Having an aunt, uncle, mother, and younger brother all working as RN's you woulda thought its in my blood. Not for me though... It really takes a special kind of person - not everyone can do it. Hats off to you for what you do and all the others man.

Parris, back in my early twenties I actually got all the college prerequisites out of the way for RN school and then two weeks into RN school itself my wife at the time decided our marriage was over. Been a paid tourist (truck driver) ever since. Sounds like you were the smart one. :) But I actually do like driving.

brother I don't think I started school 2 hours 38 I had gone to engineering school when I was 19 but never actually work how about that I was a construction worker for 10 years and then I did fireplaces marble and chimley work for 10 years all high work off the ladders 1 million dollar houses I was the only guy that could do the dangerous stuff but then the company closed and nobody else would pay me what I was worth so I had to go back to school.your credits are probably still good you could look into it if you ever get tired of driving trucks :)

It takes a special person to work in the medical field, especially nursing. Having an aunt, uncle, mother, and younger brother all working as RN's you woulda thought its in my blood. Not for me though... It really takes a special kind of person - not everyone can do it. Hats off to you for what you do and all the others man.

thanks Jon it's good to see that you and others think that this is a good profession and you appreciate us nurses it's really good to hear a lot of people coming to the emergency room and give me a bunch of crap drunks trying to beat me up crazy people trying to bite me but then you have someone really sick and you really help them and they're really happy and the family is happy that makes you feel really good Edited by rico300zx
  • Like 1

12 hr night

Planet fitness

Legs are super sore from yesterdays squat workout

20 min Cardo, elliptical

Standing bicep cable curls

4 x20

Dumbell curls

4 x15

Ab machine

2 x20

Bagel day!

12 hr night

Planet fitness

Legs are super sore from yesterdays squat workout

Yah that's gonna happen when you're putting up a friggin quarter ton lol

2hp , same temperature and humidity as the other day,

up to 215 failed at 225

got a little thumb tear along the way

You'll get it man.. Just need a good day warmed up with some good texture and enough humidity and 225-230 should sail

You'll get it man.. Just need a good day warmed up with some good texture and enough humidity and 225-230 should sail

I know I got the 225 the other day I really need to get a little higher than that though I want to beat my record so I can help my ranking in the 2hp list. my main meal function is that I haven't been training trip like I should. I've barely thick bar lifted or any of that I've been at a commercial gym for the last couple yearsand it's really screwed up my training. I just need to put more work in.

Planet fitness

Elliptical 20 min

Smith squats

Bar x8

135 x5

225 x5

315 x5

405 x5

500 x1

520 x1

Leg extension

1 x15

Leg curl

2 x20

Time for a rum and coke!

I know I got the 225 the other day I really need to get a little higher than that though I want to beat my record so I can help my ranking in the 2hp list. my main meal function is that I haven't been training trip like I should. I've barely thick bar lifted or any of that I've been at a commercial gym for the last couple yearsand it's really screwed up my training. I just need to put more work in.

take the FGs to the gym with you man portable axle/inch trainer whatever you feel like doing but i've had some damn good thickbar workouts at the gym with those things

Had 3 days off.....terribly sick for 3 days go figure

Saw american sniper today, cried half way home, no lie. What a fkn sad ending.

Planet fitness

20 min elliptical

Smith squat all ATG as usual

Bar x10

135 x5

225 x3

315 x3

405 x3

500 x2

500 x1 Paused

500 x1 Paused

Standing barbell SS

2 x15

Dumbell SS

3 x20

Ab crunches

2 x25

Thumb work with ab machine

2 x15

Jon~ I forgot the fat grips!

Lol, FGs at the gym are great man...great workout AND you freak people out. All the big dudes hatin seeing you rowing like 120 easy reps and they can't get it off the ground. Hell most of those guys need straps w/ 80+.. Kinda sad

Lol, FGs at the gym are great man...great workout AND you freak people out. All the big dudes hatin seeing you rowing like 120 easy reps and they can't get it off the ground. Hell most of those guys need straps w/ 80+.. Kinda sad

allot of the guys and gals give me cudos, but only one or two ever wanted to train with me...bummer I wish I had a good training partner to lift with.

allot of the guys and gals give me cudos, but only one or two ever wanted to train with me...bummer I wish I had a good training partner to lift with.

If you're near Baltimore, mark me down as a prospective lifting partner!

Far away Jared but if your ever near king of prussia, hit me up

2HP

63° 41% humidity

Warm up tricept pushdowns

1 hand holds with 75lb

~2HP~

125 x4

175 x5

200 x3

210 x1

215 x1 thumb tears came right back

220 x1

225 xNLxNLxNLxNL

Holds with gloves 125lb for a couple sets

• 2 weeks later...

10 min cardio on my eliptical

5x5x225 DO thick bar deads

I wanted to paint but I didn't feel I had the energy level so we're looking at Monday

Planet fitness

10 min cardio

Smith squats

135x5

225x5

315x5

405x5

405x5

I wasn't feeling well so I quit and left it at that

Bicept machine

2x15

Massage chair

No pinchng today I had to work tonight so I had to come home and take a nap and do laundry and go to the grocery store busy busy

2hp

63°F, 35% humidity

Warm up 1hp 75lbs 5 sec

10 min elipitical

125 x5

175 x3

200 x1

210 x1

215 x1

220 x1

225 x1

225 xNL x2

125 5x5 with gloves worked on no regripping

Good pinching in spite of low humidity. Are you finding any correlations between "optimal conditions" and optimal performance?

well I can say one thing I think the humidity is way too low, everything feels so dry the pinch feels almost slippery. I don't feel like I'm getting any grip, just pure strength. Sorta uses up your umph to early. my webbing takes a beatin pretty easily too at this humidity.

Home

Elipitical 10 min

Bench

135x10x2

225x6

225x6

225x5

Some thick grip rows

Yesterday

Cardo 20 min elipitical

Leg curl & leg extension

4sets about 18 or 19 reps each set

Seated curl 4x20

2 different hip machines

3x15 each

Something been nagging in the rt lower back / hip / glute, trying to work it out

Stretching

Last night

2.5" thick handle rows

5x5 w/80 lbs

this morn

Let me say I did those hip machines yesterday and I'm really paying for it today, it's truly painful to walk or move.

Shrugs

135 x12

225 x12

225 x12

225 x12

superset with dumbell shrugs 60lbs

60 x12x4

Overhead press

5x5

135 x5x2

180 x5x3

Ab crunch