Kicked My 2hps Ass Tonight!

rico300zx

Hi I just wanted to open up a training log here at the grip board now that I have a little more free time since I'm done with school.

Thursday

cardio,

420lb 5x5 deep squats and 2 York Blob clean and presses 2012 Apocalypse Training!

Video on my utube page

cardio

also pinch rows

and clean and press some blobs, one was the York 100 side blob Carl Ansara sent to me as a gift if I could clean It! well done deal.

Video is attached to the squat vid.

Yesterday

forearms

streching legs

light cardio

bicepts

Hi I just wanted to open up a training log here at the grip board now that I have a little more free time since I'm done with school.

Thursday

cardio,

420lb 5x5 deep squats and 2 York Blob clean and presses 2012 Apocalypse Training!

Video on my utube page

cardio

also pinch rows

and clean and press some blobs, one was the York 100 side blob Carl Ansara sent to me as a gift if I could clean It! well done deal.

Video is attached to the squat vid.

Yesterday

forearms

streching legs

light cardio

bicepts

nice to see you here...

I thought you were done with 5 x 5 squats :rock

Mike, I don't know, I never talked to Per "kraftsportno" so I just took a week off and started it up again.

Weren't you doing 20 rep set squats? When did you switch to 5 x 5? I ask because I'm doing the 20 rep sets now, but thinking about switching to 5 x 5 soon for the sake of form.

Weren't you doing 20 rep set squats? When did you switch to 5 x 5? I ask because I'm doing the 20 rep sets now, but thinking about switching to 5 x 5 soon for the sake of form.
ill have to check my other training log at the BB, I'm not sure when I switched, well my knee was hurting and I had gained 15lb of muscle and was leveling off, so I decided time for a change. Ill do them again when I get burned out with the 5x5. But for now it seems I have a little more in me.

Rico, your Pinch Rows. Is that with the Euro? 2hp-style? 1hp-style? Sorry fi this is detailed elsewhere. I haven't been on BB much in the last few months with all my traveling, contests, and holidays.

Rico, your Pinch Rows. Is that with the Euro? 2hp-style? 1hp-style? Sorry fi this is detailed elsewhere. I haven't been on BB much in the last few months with all my traveling, contests, and holidays.

Jedd,

Ya I'm using the pinch dumbell I made up last year and doing one handed rows with it, I'll probably start alternating between the inch trainer.

Oh ya here is the video for the squats I with 420x5x5 and blob cleans

Here is something I made up and calm it the game changer, I guess Wade influenced me when back in the last Kinney thread he told me that his help had never been stronger since he had been using the secret weapon. So I thought of this, I'm using it in the same training method, hold closed till it opens and repeat. I have blueprints for a metal version to I designed that is simpler to build.

The weight is getting heavier. I feel that my form is suffering a somewhat, somewhere about half way up. If anyone can help me fix it let me know. Check out my other vids too and if you have any questions ask away.

you know what, today has been 4 months quitting smoking! yes i still think about Newports

425lb 5x5 Deep Squats.

• Like 2

you know what, today has been 4 months quitting smoking! yes i still think about Newports

Can't help with the squats, but want to offer congrats and encouragement on the nonsmoking. That's so great man...literally the hardest thing I ever did. Keep it up...no matter what!

Took some time off for the holidays cause of working night shift

Cardio

Moving back to 20 rep squats

340x12 deep squats

1hp rows 5x5 40lbs

Cardio

340 x 20 deep squats...... new pr

20 pushups

10 leg raises

Too tired, barely slept in AC, so called it quits.

59F, 51%humidity

cardio 11min elipitical

Squats

345lbsx12 and 30sec rest plus 7 more for 20 total, made video but no reason to show because of the rest.

One set only pec dek 80lbs, didn't feel like loading it so I moved on.

DO thick bar rows

135lbs x8 thumbless warm up set

185lbs 5x5

Toyed with grippers and pony clamp

Edited by rico300zx

Hey Parris, didn't read the workout stuff of the board much lately, but cool to see you keeping a log. Surely going to follow.

Keep it up!

Yesterdays New years eve workout

Thick bar flat bench

185lbsx12

5x5x225lbs

Close grip cable pull downs

5 sets of 12

Blob50 lifts till my skin got lose

Couple gripper closes.

Drank a bottle of bailys... Happy New Year

Hey Parris, didn't read the workout stuff of the board much lately, but cool to see you keeping a log. Surely going to follow.

Keep it up!

Thanks Geralt, I've had one for a while, but I have been meaning to open one here when I finished school.

Midnight new years day workout

Just gorges myself at a cool fondu restaurant then decided to come home and do squats.

Temp 59F, 52%humidity

Cardio,

20rep and milk

345x12 +8more, had to take a min rest after the 12, it's not as easy as you would think, but I did do the 20.

225x5x5 Romanian straight leg deads touch and go with the fat bar.

CoC#2 5x5 done in between the deads.

Did you rack the weight at 12 reps and rest or rest with the weight on your back? 20 rep squats are killer! Keep up the good work!

Did you rack the weight at 12 reps and rest or rest with the weight on your back? 20 rep squats are killer! Keep up the good work!

I had to rack it, I was dying. Thanks ill get it!

YESTERDAY

Planet fitness

DO shrugs 5x5

Biceps,

Abs

Gym grip

TODAY

Home

Cardio then squats

135x5

Well I was supposed to tackle the 345lb x20 but that was a big fail! I got 10 and quit! Ha

405x1

500xfail

500xfail

Try again tomorrow I guess

Edited by rico300zx

I picked up a nice hex dumbell, I wanted to do a couple snatches with it before I cut it up to make blobs. If anyone thinks I should not cut it up please tell me whats your reasoning. I'm always curious to hear what others think. Also if anyone knows what type of loading pin this is too let me know.

here is the vid:

• Like 1

I picked up a nice hex dumbell, I wanted to do a couple snatches with it before I cut it up to make blobs. If anyone thinks I should not cut it up please tell me whats your reasoning. I'm always curious to hear what others think.

Nice lifts!

I know you didn't ask for support for the cutting, but I offer it anyway. Cut away!

Actually you should get a third one (you know...the ultimate pinch feat...hex 50's juggling). :)

I say behead the dumbbell... But, where did you get it? Im trying to find some on the cheap...

That's an Ironmind olympic loading pin.

Thanks guys, I still haven't cut it yet, btw its my first ever dumbell!

Thanks John, a couple others confirmed my loading pin as well.

Tonight

Squats 345lb x15+5more after 30 sec rest.

much better I took a couple days off for rest, ill smoke 20 very soon.

50lb 5x5 one hand pinch rows

Tns gripper closes with coc 2 and 2.5

Work7to3, strait to the gym

Planet fitness

Cardio

Smith squats

225x1

405x1

500x2

550xNL

Shoulder shrugs 225 4x10

Cable crossover 4 sets