Cancrusher Training Log

CANCRUSHER

Hope you got it dude. Closing the 8 is a big deal. I've sent in a Ghp7 attempt. I send it to challenge@gillinghamhp.com but my mail keeps getting

returned. So I send it to their sales address and also to Wade directly.

When did you send it dude?

By the way i am gonna post here the video both if i get certified or not.

I send it in today, I already got an email from Wade that he will look into his email monday morning at the office. I mentioned on FB that I had send it in and he replied to that. I think he will then also see your email. It was weekend after all :).

Hope you got it dude. Closing the 8 is a big deal. I've sent in a Ghp7 attempt. I send it to challenge@gillinghamhp.com but my mail keeps getting

I send it in today, I already got an email from Wade that he will look into his email monday morning at the office. I mentioned on FB that I had send it in and he replied to that. I think he will then also see your email. It was weekend after all :).

Ok,by the way good luck with your cert!

• Like 1

Ok,by the way good luck with your cert!

Thnx and U2 bro, seeing your YT vids this should be a done job for you.

Edited by Geralt
  • Like 2

Bench press

60 kg 2x20

80 kg 2x12

100 kg 1x8

120 kg 1x8

130 kg 1x5

Push ups with raised handles

3x20

did some grippers and closed my ghp 8(178) off hand http://youtu.be/xnqIyGmOWFE

also came stupidly close to crush my Super Elite but i think i missed it only because my wrists were weakened by bench;

during the next squat workout this thing goes down.

Still i have not news from gripper superstore for my ghp 8 cert attempt -_- .

Edited by CANCRUSHER
  • Like 1

Strange, you sure you send it the right way? I figure if they have looked at my vid, yours should've come along as well.

Strange, you sure you send it the right way? I figure if they have looked at my vid, yours should've come along as well.

I emailed to him and also sent a pm here on the gb.

hey folks my attempt on the ghp 8 was rejected by wade seen that the measure of the spread its not clear or something like that.

This is not a problem for me seen that i am gonna make another video in a couple of weeks.

By the way here there is the video of the attempt as i promised:http://youtu.be/IIQVw_VoxoM

• Like 1

Dude you owned that gripper! I understand the measuring thing however. Maybe try to look for a digital caliper, that works best!

Strong close man.

• Like 1

Dude you owned that gripper! I understand the measuring thing however. Maybe try to look for a digital caliper, that works best!

Strong close man.

Haha, I didn't look any further at the vid after your close and the measuring of the handlespread. Bit surprised you didn't use the digital caliper for the handlespread! Oh well. No one can argue the close itself so it's just a technical thing.

Hit back today.

Deadlift(with straps)

70 kg 1x10

120 kg 1x10

160 kg 1x5

180 kg 1x5

200 kg 1x2

220 kg 1x1

230 kg 1x1

Pull ups(with straps)

4x12 BW

Pendlay rows

80 kg 4x10

• Like 1

Im a spastic when it comes to benching. Training it for 2,5 years and havent gotten past 130kg.

Tried deadlifting, did 170kg first time I tried.

6 months later I did 240kg. :)

Im a deadlifter and squatter, not a bencher. :)

Im a spastic when it comes to benching. Training it for 2,5 years and havent gotten past 130kg.

Tried deadlifting, did 170kg first time I tried.

6 months later I did 240kg. :)

Im a deadlifter and squatter, not a bencher. :)

Big guys are really advantaged with the bench.I think a lot of people dont realize that to use big weight you must build big chest,shoulders and arms.

High reps with dumbells+heavy partials in the rack worked very well for me.

Edited by CANCRUSHER
  • Like 1

Hit squat,abs and bending today.

Squat(no belt)

60 kg 1x20

80 kg 1x12

100 kg 1x8

120 kg 1x5

140 kg 1x2

160 kg 1x1

Ab wheel

4x12

Bending

red nail x2

bastard x1

edgin x1http://youtu.be/Is3PIrWRGN4

4.5" bastard fail

(this one felt really strange,i kinked it very easily but then i couldnt get a grip to bend it)

Nothing special today just trying to make a comeback to bending;

the edgin felt really easy i think a 6" edgin is definitely doable.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Gabriele. Impressive vids.

I was looking through your log and did a double take.

It seems that when you started it...you were 18yo. What struck me was that you were already immensely strong by that time.

When did you get started with weights, grip and bending?

It seems that when you started it...you were 18yo. What struck me was that you were already immensely strong by that time.

I started using grippers when i was 17 after i saw magnus bursting up a can of beer on the tube and mashed the #3 a week after i purchased it;a little later i started bending as well.

However i was involved in rugby,weights and combat sports since i was 12 years old.

Edited by CANCRUSHER
  • Like 1

I started using grippers when i was 17 after i saw magnus bursting up a can of beer on the tube and mashed the #3 a week after i purchased it;a little later i started bending as well.

However i was involved in rugby,weights and combat sports since i was 12 years old.

Freak :sick:

;):grin:

• Like 1

Freak :sick:

;):grin:

Ahahahaha thanks dude.

• 2 weeks later...

Taking some time off training brother?

No i am training heavy as shit but i have been really busy, im gonna update in the weekend.

Dont worry ill post some new video soon :grin:

• Like 1

Hey guys i have been too busy to update this log hopefully on next week will be better;

Basically i am training 4 times per week doing high reps on grippers with 1 inch block set + really heavy wrist curls.

Numbers on the big 3s are going up and i am gaining a lot of size;this also destroyed my bending skills.

Right now my goal in to close the #4,i attempted it with left hand and got about 8mm open which really surprised me.

What i am trying to do is overtraining my hands,rest a week and then see where i am on the #4.

All this stuff will be supported by heavy barbell movements,maybe i'll replace deadlift with squat we'll see but that bitch must get her ass whipped.