Cesare Ricchezza | Revenge

Cannon

Video has been sent to Bill. I had a great time during this cert attempt. Thank you all so much for the kind words and support. If I didn't get it this time, I promise I'll trying till I get the job done. I will be on that list eventually no matter what.

• Like 4

Maybe the jury blanked out too, when seeing that much power!

Oooh suspense... :)

haha. They are probably having too much fun laughing at me fall to the ground as well as grunting and yelling like an idiot. When people see this video, they are going to recommend I seek help.

• Like 5

2 whites, 1 red.

The 2 judges with whites passed the 3rd attempt.

The sets being so far away from the camera made this very difficult to judge.

Congrats!

2 whites, 1 red.

Congrats!

WOW. Super happy right now. I knew this was going to be a close call. This gripper was right at my max. I had to give everything I had to close it. Just want to say thank you to the judges. I know I didn't make your jobs easy. I also want to thank Bill, Matt and everyone else who keeps the Gripboard going. This is a terrific online community. I really appreciate all the support. I'm going to enjoy this for a day or two and then go right back to training. I'll be back for the MM4.

• Like 2

I sent the gripper to back to Matt early this afternoon. It should reach him by Saturday.

Chez it is stellar watching you try so hard you literally black out. Inspirational man! Bravo. You are making me want to get the MM2 and start climbing the ladder again.

• 1 month later...
2 whites, 1 red.

Congrats!

WOW. Super happy right now. I knew this was going to be a close call. This gripper was right at my max. I had to give everything I had to close it. Just want to say thank you to the judges. I know I didn't make your jobs easy. I also want to thank Bill, Matt and everyone else who keeps the Gripboard going. This is a terrific online community. I really appreciate all the support. I'm going to enjoy this for a day or two and then go right back to training. I'll be back for the MM4.

Congrats way to get that MM3...you hit that big level gripper now :rock All your hard work paid off

That was a great video Chez. Congrats on the close.

Parris

Thanks again guys!

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats :rock

Edited by Alawadhi

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats Chez! well done.

• Like 1