Brent Barbe

Cannon

Kill it Brent. Warm it up for me. I'll be giving it another go as soon as finals are over.

• Like 3

I've got some weird muscle that won't relax in my right palm. it was acting up all day at gripmas. I'm hoping to get it cleared up in the next little bit. either way I'll get to see what this gripper feels like.

not even close. felt fine warming up but, when I attempted the mm3 everything in my right arm lit up. maybe after rehab.

things were already in motion when my ulnar nerve went crazy. i didn't hink i'd be able to get it but, it was good to get that first little squeeze in. now I know where I need to be.(healthy)

You will get it next time buddy. Heal up fast.

I think the biggest thing I've closed in competition was a 169 in june this summer. I'm a lot stronger than that now but, i have an ulnar nerve injury recently. I set the MM3 ok but when I started to close it hurt too much to give a real effort.

I know this isn't what you asked, Teemu, but I think you need to be hitting a 185 gripper consistently in order to hope for MM3 success.

• Like 1

Yes Matt. I remember our previous conversation. I was just curious. I have my goal gripper before MM3 attempt and at this moment I can't close it. So let's see what next year says.

You need to be repping a 169 for at least 3-4 reps before you have a hope of closing the MM3 I would say. That or like Matt said close a 185 gripper consistently.

- Aaron

• Like 2