Some Technical Question On Arm Wrestling

4pie

hey guys im new here.

i got a little more involved in armwrestlig lately and joined my job league (which is awesome because i have a job league haha) but yeah, im doing pretty good and all, there's only one guy which is givig big problems, hes pretty ripped himself and kows how to armwrestle. now the question is

i can get the guy to fight against me on top but he always end up going to a big hook and i feel i cant do much about it since hes got stronger wrists. im tryig myself to go for the top roll against him and pretty much against anybody. any advice on how i could counter or maybe just something techically other then workig out to help me win against him?

hey guys im new here.

i got a little more involved in armwrestlig lately and joined my job league (which is awesome because i have a job league haha) but yeah, im doing pretty good and all, there's only one guy which is givig big problems, hes pretty ripped himself and kows how to armwrestle. now the question is

i can get the guy to fight against me on top but he always end up going to a big hook and i feel i cant do much about it since hes got stronger wrists. im tryig myself to go for the top roll against him and pretty much against anybody. any advice on how i could counter or maybe just something techically other then workig out to help me win against him?

His ability (strength) to turn you into a hook is overpowering your rotator strength.

Remember, supinator is stronger than pronaters!

Hard to explain in words but one advantage you could get right off is in your hand position.

If possible video your matches against him and post them here and I'll give some suggestions based on what I see.

Stay with it and don't get discouraged!

Set up fishtail or with a dipped wrist. Janis Amolins does this a lot if you watch his vids and the way he sets up against a toproller vs. a hooker.

thaks a lot guys, i will definetly post videos of our next match up as people usually end up filming it with iphones and other things like that. i will studie those things you brought up