Vulcan, Wrist Developer, Set Block, Thumb Screws, Springs

Jedd Johnson

I am taking pre-orders for the World of Grip equipment.

You can find out specifics here: http://www.dieselcrew.com/order-wrist-developers-and-vulcan-grippers-in-the-united-states

The Horne's are getting a new inventory just in time for the holidays. This batch of Vulcan V2's will be green, and the Wrist Developer has been re-worked. I am looking forward to seeing it.

Also, I can get in the lighter Orange and White Springs as well as Thumb Screws and Setting Blocks.

Thanks,

Jedd

Just put in my pre-order in for the WD. Thanks for setting this up Jedd!!!

The WD is one of my favourite training tools. Anxious to see and use the new version! :santa:

I'm super stoked that they are coming out with a new design. I wasn't even aware of that when I had mentioned to Jedd earlier in the year of my intention to get one the next time he did one of his group buys.

• 7 months later...

I been kind of out of the whole gripping world for a few months, but thinking months in advance thinking of telling my GF to get me the Vulcan 2 Gripper as a X-Mas gift. Come November or December I am going to give her the info which leads me to my question. Will you have any available around that time?

I am not opposed to getting some in if there is enough interest. It has been a while since I ordered any in though.