A Few Words Of Praise

gm1swm

Just received like the 16th gripper rated from Matt...a GHP lvl 9.

From the first gripper up until now, Matt has been a stand up guy. He has even assisted and bent over backwards to help me find a particular rated gripper...hence the buyout of 3.5s.

He has earned my business and my respect not only as a businessman but also as someone I seek advice from.

I am hopefully going to break ground with grip strength amongst the military by submitting an article about grip training to the Navy Times, a well-read newspaper published for Navy and Marine Corps service members. In it, I've plugged the grip board, Matt's store, iron mind, and fat Gripz.

Lets hope it gets published, Matt gets swamped with business, and hundreds of new grip board members join the quest to have ignorant hand strength!

Also...just chest crushed the lvl 9. For those of you that are close to closing it or have closed it, I salute you!

• Like 12

So...what did it rate at?

So...what did it rate at?

Nice praises and crossing my fingers to see some Cannon Power Works rated grippers in my stocking :)

Matt...I promise im not going to buy you out of 3.5s again! I just bought this one so i can gauge my progress on the 3.5.

I plan on simulating a 3.5 cert in about three weeks.

Plus, i needed more dry hands...i gave my bottle to someone at work that trains at a commercial gym.

I am going to clean you out of grippers again though...my guess is either SEs or GEs...it will be sometime around January.

• 1 month later...

I, too, am impressed at quality service matt provides to the grip community. I recently bought an elite for a specific calibration and he was able to get me the perfect gripper. Keep up the good work matt. I will refer grip noobs to your page from now on!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was just getting ready to start a similar thread, but I couldn't have said it better than you gents. I picked up my first real grippers from Matt and couldn't be happier with the service. In addition to being extremely friendly and helpful, the grippers and rating service are top notch! (My only complaint is that I ordered right after the Ironmind hubs were added and missed them :) Now I have to come up with some more grippers to buy so I can add one to that order (it would fiscally irresponsible of me not to)

Thanks again Matt!

Got my order in under 5 days shipped, very quick. I love the little tag that comes with the rated gripper also. The elite I got is perfect medium for me right now and hoping to hit this range on my contest at least. -170 if I"m strong 180 if I peak perfectly-

For those who have gotten some rated grippers any idea of what might rate low 170's? I got my elite which is 163 and I"m a bit injured on right but few mm from left hand close with no warm up and my best left hand is old #3 which probably rates around 150. My 3.5 feels like it is close to 180 probably higher if i were to guess-based on a 180+ ghp 8 I tried-.

Maybe a thought would be if you pre rated a few gripers I would spend extra for this if I knew exactly what range it was.

Thanks though for the top notch service. I will order again for sure.

Edited by Stephen Ruby

This is the most common request we get. "Do you have any 170-175 grippers."

Really the only possibilities are a damn hard Elite or a daisy of a 3.5 and neither are common.

If I ever find one I'll probably auction it or something! :)

I agree with all the praise above!

I live in Sweden and even over the ocean handling shipment etc is fast and the price is great :)

Thanks man!

• 1 month later...

Thanks Cannon! Very nice and fast service! Will recommend you whenever I get the chance.

Just watched your coc #2.5 rated @ 120 close, looked easy for you!

Matt...what's the hardest ghp9 you have rated and also the hardest #4?

New? I'm not sure. I need to catalog the ratings I've done for the store. I have every one on record, but no way to research them without just flipping through each order. And, thankfully, there are a ton of them.

Edit: Well, maybe I can look tonight. I just thought of a way to easily find the order numbers that included a rated GHP9 or #4 by using the store's reporting. Then the orders are filed in order so I could look up those order numbers.