Recent Ghp 6 Ratings

J.Burns

im just curious as to what the latest ghp lvl 6's have rated if that is possible thank you

I rated one last night that was 137. Older than that I don't have stuff in front of me, but will try and remember to look at home.

order placed for ghp 6 an d 2.5 haha thanks matt

my 2.5 seems much easier than my ghp 6 but i don't know if this is typical. i have no idea how either rate. could be the slightly wider spread on the 6 makes a difference too.

is it possible mine rates 160+? please tell me it is....i will feel much better. this jump from the 2.5 to my 6 is kickin' my ass.

Sorry bubbs, probably high 130s. The spread is gonna make it feel harder.

damnit...then my 2.5 is probably low 120s. they feel much different. it will feel damn good when those handles touch.

How close can you get that GHP6 bubba?

10 pounds feels like 50 when you are at your limit BTW

• Like 1

im excited to see where i am exactly when mine comes in rated i want that mm0

Rating them tonight. My back is tweeky right now so I have to solicit help from the lovely Mrs. Cannon (an accomplished gym rat) to lift the weight. Date night = rating grippers together. :wub:

How close can you get that GHP6 bubba?

10 pounds feels like 50 when you are at your limit BTW

i am about a quarter inch away although i have progressed on it. i am not sure why my mentality on grippers is so different than other grip feats. let's say closing this would mean i increase my max by 8%. i wouldn't expect to do this quickly and easily and my press, deadlift, or squat. every once in a while i need to remind myself that my hands are no different than the rest of my body.

ohvmy date time on here was incorrect i apologize

:D We didn't get to this last night. Watched some of the #debates and my back was really talking to me. Soon, though! Probably tonight.

• 2 weeks later...