Top 5 Crushing Grips In The World

kasparov

I maintain that the GHPs feel harder pound per pound due to the bevelled handle ends. Whether it's the reduced leverage from having to grab slightly higher so the pinky doesn't fall off or the slightly more ROM of the pinky from riding a cut edge and the palm side sitting deeper, well, in the palm. Regardless, they are my favorite gripper. Nothing is as smooth on the close.

I completely agree. GHPs feel harder than any other gripper compared to their RGC rating. I love them though and just ordered 2 more.

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1

I'm probably gonna pick up a few GHPs next week. 6 & 7, most likely.

I maintain that the GHPs feel harder pound per pound due to the bevelled handle ends. Whether it's the reduced leverage from having to grab slightly higher so the pinky doesn't fall off or the slightly more ROM of the pinky from riding a cut edge and the palm side sitting deeper, well, in the palm. Regardless, they are my favorite gripper. Nothing is as smooth on the close.

Thanks for the info daniel. Do you think it's humanly possible to close the ghp 10? And will it ever be closed?

Thanks for the info daniel. Do you think it's humanly possible to close the ghp 10? And will it ever be closed?

Yes, the human body is incredible things if we allow it. The #4 was thought to be a joke and uncloseable, now many are closing #4's and we are soon to see a couple ccs #4's. Thank you to Wade giving us another peak to climb.

• Like 2

Yes, the human body is incredible things if we allow it. The #4 was thought to be a joke and uncloseable, now many are closing #4's and we are soon to see a couple ccs #4's. Thank you to Wade giving us another peak to climb.

Yup...I think grip sport is still in it's infancy.

Yup...I think grip sport is still in it's infancy.

I don't know about that plenty of strongman who are in the elite 1% of genetics who do a ton of grip training since it helps in their sport and they do around the same weights as some of the best pure grip guys. I think the ghp 10 might be possible but don't know I think the #4 is not possible for everyone regardless of training. Unlike muscles which we can make bigger and stronger with various new advances in science/training their is only so much we can do to change the amount the tendons of the hands can handle unless some new type of science is developed to change that.

Strengthening tendons of the hand to handle more is just like strengthening the tendons in your ankles to endure the strain of swimming with fins...it just takes work.

Awesome...can't wait for that. The GHP 10 is like 268 RGC...