Joe Kinney.

closeable

That shirt is cool. Who makes it? Is it the Silverback dude himself?

Me bro. I opened up a shirt shop. 10 designs out right now, most avail in 3 differnet shirt types.

This was a fun shirt to make. All of them were fun to make.

Not sure if I should be talking much about the shirts here. I don't want to overstep sponsor boundaries. PM if anyone has questions.

Marvelous work! :grin:

• Like 1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• macaz

• Cannon

• hellswindstaff

• Shoggoth

This whole discussion illustrates the difference between making a claim, and proving that claim.

The difficulty is when someone who is 'nice' or 'honorable' or 'religious' makes a claim and is judged by those characteristics ABOUT THE CLAIM rather than being judged on any (or no) proof being offered regarding the claim.

The claim is not proof, and no claim should be moved into the proven category on faith.

• Like 2

I got one. Thanks

I still wonder if the "guy from Connecticut" that Warren talks about is in fact silverback. Seriously, his videos showed he was from a up scale home... CT is very upscale as long as you don’t travel to Bridgeport. Warren said the "pro closer" is from Connecticut.

Its a long shot I know.

Warren has mentioned this guy to me a few times now and it doesn't fit at all. For one, the GE closer is black. I also gather he is a humble, gentle giant type. That doesn't sound like Euclides.

• Like 1

I got one. Thanks

I still wonder if the "guy from Connecticut" that Warren talks about is in fact silverback. Seriously, his videos showed he was from a up scale home... CT is very upscale as long as you don't travel to Bridgeport. Warren said the "pro closer" is from Connecticut.

Its a long shot I know.

Warren has mentioned this guy to me a few times now and it doesn't fit at all. For one, the GE closer is black. I also gather he is a humble, gentle giant type. That doesn't sound like Euclides.

I know he is black. The silverback dude looked like he may have had a tinny bit of black in him. He may choose to refer to himself as black. I dont know and yes I am really stretching here.

Weird that these strong people that Can crush BBpro's never show up hmmmmm

Edited by Alawadhi

Weird that these strong people that Can crush BBpro's never show up hmmmmm

Sounds like another t-shirt opportunity. :chris::laugh J/K.

My edited post:-

Weird that these strong people that can crush BBpro's never show up hmmmmm. I can only assume they are the same stories as we often use to hear about El Count Dracula when we were young.

In my opinion the strongest gripper guys is Ion, Vogt, Nathan Holle recent cert, Paul and Juha (MMG 7), or any other CoC #4 closer. For anyone to close a #4 he needs a super strong wrist and thumb besides his (or her!) crush. So anyone who can close a #4 has a super strong wrist, thumb, crush.

On Joe Kinney the dude had some great ideas but that video close I am not so sure of.

As for Kim Woods American football team closing the CoC #4. Well lets say the #4 didn't exist 30 years back so how could those people close it 30 years back?! Comon people No Setting a #4 by a bunch of unknown weirdos? We shouldn't even think about it for one second that that thing happened. No ONE alive now can TNS a #4 with no chalk right now. Never mind a whole team of American Footballers.

• Like 3

Warren has also mentioned that guy to me. i take it with a grain of salt tho.. if anything, i think this guy may be closing the GE narraw with a TNS.. as Warren is a big advocate of the TNS and the gripper fitting your hand specifically.. spl?... im sure the GE in question is possibly a narrow(er) one taylored to this fella's hand.

..which would still be impressive. i would have to assume (because i dont know much about the narrow grippers) that even a GE narrow is still in the 175'ish range.

Narrow GE's have been 162-166 range so while it is a good gripper feat to TNS one, it is easier than regular Elite, so it isn't or wouldn't be anything extraordinary.

I thought he said his players closed the #3. I could be wrong.

I thought that too Chez, I had a coffee and searched the GOPD thread on IMF - see post #128

• Like 1

I thought he said his players closed the #3. I could be wrong.

I thought that too Chez, I had a coffee and searched the GOPD thread on IMF - see post #128

Thanks dude. I was too lazy to search the thread. From that thread: "(When I was Strength Coach of the Cincinnati Bengals I had many players close the #3 gripper(some closed the #4)"

I can believe several players closed the #3. I'm an ordinary guy and closed the #2.5 when I first picked up these grippers with no prior grip training (I'm not saying it to brag). I don't have the great genetics of NFL guys. The #4 claim is hard for me to believe. Not saying Kim made that up since that is not my style, but its hard for me to believe that claim without seeing it since the #4 feels like a brick. I think it takes long dedicated training or freak genetics or both to close that gripper.

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1

Warren has also mentioned that guy to me. i take it with a grain of salt tho.. if anything, i think this guy may be closing the GE narraw with a TNS.. as Warren is a big advocate of the TNS and the gripper fitting your hand specifically.. spl?... im sure the GE in question is possibly a narrow(er) one taylored to this fella's hand.

..which would still be impressive. i would have to assume (because i dont know much about the narrow grippers) that even a GE narrow is still in the 175'ish range.

Narrow GE's have been 162-166 range so while it is a good gripper feat to TNS one, it is easier than regular Elite, so it isn't or wouldn't be anything extraordinary.

I got the impression he had a massive hand. Warren likes to say "You can't put in what God left out. And this guy has got it"

I have not heard Warren talk about actually making a narrower gripper for someone since I've known him.

This is where all this gets sketchy. I cant say that I recall exactly everything Warren has said about this guy. I hope I'm not making things worse with what I think I remember here.

How is everyone talking to Warren? I want to have a chat with him too. :grin:

Make sure you have several hours to chat!

If you don't like getting off topic don't bother calling Warren. :)

No wonder he's having to switch to glue. Y'all use up all his time. ;)

I have nothing but time some days :whistel

No wonder he's having to switch to glue. Y'all use up all his time. ;)

Yeah, no kidding. He's got orders to fill. :chris:

• Like 1

How is everyone talking to Warren? I want to have a chat with him too.

If you don't like getting off topic don't bother calling Warren..............

Sage advice! A mountain of knowledge, limited only by lack of time and cell phone minutes... :)

Edited by 33wes

I talked to him a couple of times too... And the cell phone bill I got after that is still unmatched... :)

Edited by Martin_Arildsson