• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• macaz

• Cannon

• hellswindstaff

• Shoggoth

midnight laternlight negative marathons

Greatest phrase ever...?

I was just driving by the local cemetery and I SWEAR I seen Joe Kinney talking with Elvis Presley!

I couldn't believe my eyes!!!

I actually heard Kinney shut a GHP 10 like a flimsy screen door recently....he even did the "fatness test", but with a silver dollar this time (adjusted for both inflation and spring size). video pending from Kim Wood.

• Like 1

gallery_19587_1236_1423107.gif

Wtf? LMAO. Not gonna lie, I stared at that probably far too long. Just too funny. Best thread ever right here.

• Like 1

Yet another Kinney thread . . . . what is the world coming to?

Can't we just nip this in the bud a pin a "Everything Joe Kinney" thread so when people feel compelled to rehash (aka "start") a discussion they have somewhere to go? He's like the Elvis of Grip!

Trolls & newbs continually starting these threads is getting pretty lame.

I would like to personally thank those members who posted .gif pics - they have provided some real purpose and direction to this thread.. . .and perhaps made me chuckle a bit.

• Like 2

Not gonna lie. This is my favorite thread on this forum right now. trolololololoool

btw I propose RichAZ's gripboard title be changed to ''Certified Dragon Tamer''

• Like 3

Not gonna lie. This is my favorite thread on this forum right now.

Same here, maybe it should be pinned.

why do i get lame answers ?......

slide_400.gif

Just perfect!!!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

• Like 1

Most importantly, Kinney's story is inspiring and I think lot of good can be learned from him, like Matt said earlier. This does not include copying his exact training program. Personally, some things I have learned about gripper training from reading his story have been really beneficial.

Edited by Teemu I
  • Like 1

Most importantly, Kinney's story is inspiring and I think lot of good can be learned from him, like Matt said earlier. This does not include copying his exact training program. Personally, some things I have learned about gripper training from reading his story have been really beneficial.

You are not the only one who has benefited from doing things based off of Joe Kinney.

• Like 2

i agree there are things to take away from him without going overboard.

squats make you stronger.

if you find a weak spot in your grip that's holding you back you find a way to train it.

interestingly enough the trend in a lot of top guys lately seems to be towards extremely limiting the volume they do. on grip strength radio paul knight talks about training once a week. Andrew says he trains grippers every 2 weeks for best gains.

Joe was a huge inspiration to me. I don't know how many times I watched the video! His "out of the box" thinking really gave me motivation to do the same with the KTA Program.

• Like 4