• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• macaz

• Cannon

• hellswindstaff

• Shoggoth

IM4 handles says: narsk narsk....CAN YOU HEAR IT???? :grin: WOW, what a grip on that guy!

• Like 1

You will not get a proper answer for this.

In the video he almost no set closes a #4 in pretty much slow motion, then starts grinding the handles together. Nor i or anybody else can tell you for sure if it is legit or not but i can say i have no set closed RB330 (about 3.75 on coc scale) and i would struggle to do what he did with a #3.

Summary - he would have had to have trained on for several years after he actually closed the gripper to get to that level. Not to mention being a massive amount ahead of anybody (including the strongest men in history) even many years later. To add to this, his training techniques are very questionable to say the least. To me personally it doesn't make enough sense to be legit.

• Like 2

I got some feeder crickets today for my pet bearded dragon. His name is Sunny.

• Like 5

I got some feeder crickets today for my pet bearded dragon. His name is Sunny.

B.S. upload a vid or it didn't happen

• Like 3

Hello. I was on the ironmind forum yesterday and saw that som people sad he was faking..... is that true ?

yust wondering.

:sleeping:

• Like 1

why do i get lame answers ?......

Search the forum for "kinney" and read some of the threads that come up. It's all there.

why do i get lame answers ?......

let's not be naive here. No single person can have 100% belief and support from the rest of the world. Why do people think one man is exempt from questioning? Let's get real. Elite status, not elite status, it doesn't matter. There will always be people with questions or doubts. That is pretty much what makes the human race so different from actual sheep. We can think for ourselves. Try it.

• Like 1

One thing that gets buried on this topic is what Joe had to say about things like commitment, intestinal fortitude, family, determination, goal-setting, ingenuity, and creativity in your training. These are the more valuable contributions he has made IMO. It's sad that these underlying gold nuggets get lost in analysis of junk like tonnage, horse vitamins, dumpster body parts, and midnight laternlight negative marathons.

• Like 4