Grip Strength Radio

Jedd Johnson

Just wondering if anyone is listening to Grip Strength Radio and what your thoughts are. Looking for feedback.

Thanks.

• Like 3

i listen, i like. good stuff. thank you for doing it. i also like when you have guests. could do without the music by that is not a big deal.

Hi Jedd,

Thanks for posting. I had kind of had some trouble listening due to OS issues. I figured that out, and just enjoyed your most recent podcast tonight. Very good stuff. I was surprised to hear that Sean was using the Russian ladders for grip work. I have used it with much success for kettlebell pressing. It's a slow, but even progress method from what I can tell. Really like this episode. I will go back and listen to more.

I like em make some more!

I look forward to them. there's a lot of info there and I think people can get a lot out of them since so many of us train alone and don't have people to bounce ideas off of.

• Like 1

I really enjoy listening to them. I prefer just the info, less music, but that's just me. Keep making them guys. I think the info is gold for gripsters.

• Like 2

Keep up the good work I like them. I dig the music so i don't mind it.

I really enjoy listening to them. I prefer just the info, less music, but that's just me. Keep making them guys. I think the info is gold for gripsters.

I could do without the music as well. Info is great and I'd love to hear a guest interview of some others training philosophy; Adam Glass, Brent Barbe, Matt Cannon, Daniel Reinard, Chris Rice. I know i've spoken with these individuals, but others may not have had the opportunity.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Jedd - I'm hooked. I have listened to all the past episodes. Are there anymore on the way?

Jedd - I'm hooked. I have listened to all the past episodes. Are there anymore on the way?

Supposed to be a new one getting uploaded tomorrow.

I recorded with Doc just last night! It was fun. Super casual.

And that's how Matt ruins the surprise. :blink
  • Like 1

:trout

this is no shock. every interaction I've had with Matt has been miserable.

YIKES! I didn't know release on these things was a surprise!

I shamefully accept the requisite trout to the eyeball. :trout

I'll give Matt this much, he's got a sense of humor.

Grip Strength Radio Episode 19: 45 minutes of myself and Matt Cannon talking RGC numbers, instinctive training, el33tness, et cetera. Subscribe on iTunes or visit gripstrengthradio.com. (Episode 19 scheduled for release tomorrow.)

Edited by Sean Dockery
  • Like 1

Episode 19 is uploaded to gripstrengthradio.com; iTunes should be delivering the episode in the next 24 hours.

• Like 1

Another great episode! Well done Doc and Matt!

cool. i'll have something to listen to on graves tonight.

I logged onto itunes finally and gave the episodes and the channel 5 stars and put a comment in there. I'm the only one so far. I know most might be logging onto the website for the download but if you have itunes make an effort to get on there to rate and comment the podcast. Don't let me be the only one.

Thanks, Dan! I can't emphasize enough how much ratings on iTunes, "likes" on Facebook, and comments on the website help us.

Always enjoyable to hear everyone's thoughts on training and what is going on in the world of grip. Well done.