News - Are You World Class?

Cannon

I can name one person who I personally seen chest crush a World Class gripper.

J.T. ?

He's a MONSTER.

J.T. ?

He's a MONSTER.

Yes it is J.T.! When I made my first attempt on the #3 certification in January, he check out my grippers saw that World Class gripper (which I sold about a week ago or so) and did a chest crush with it. I never personally thought that gripper could be closed but he proved it's just like any other gripper to me, closeable. We never got it on video, but if we had you wouldn't believe your eyes when those handles touched.

When I could chest crush my Pro for more than 20 reps I finally got the WC for 1. That was around the time I finally bent the KOAB for the first time. Eventually I got up to a triple on it. I didn't train on it often, more of the occasional test to see how my crush was improving. Closing one with a chest crush is a solid performance!

- Aaron

• Like 4

Used to two hand close it for negatives, cant recall of trying to chest crush.

When I could chest crush my Pro for more than 20 reps I finally got the WC for 1. That was around the time I finally bent the KOAB for the first time. Eventually I got up to a triple on it. I didn't train on it often, more of the occasional test to see how my crush was improving. Closing one with a chest crush is a solid performance!

- Aaron

Acorn, that's some Chest Crush there..