Quest To Certify

Broly

11/11/12- PR ATTEMPTS (missed my AW tournament, figured I'd see where I'm at)

DB Hammer Cursl: 52.5L, 47.5R

DB Rocking Curl: 65L, 60R

Plate Curl: 25

Vbar: 200R, 180L

#75 blob: L

TTK: 25L, 22.5R

DB Fatgripz Lifts: 110

2x25lb plate pinches

IM Pinch Block: 55L, 45R

Double IM Pinch Block: 120

Grippers was embarassing with both hands doing worse than ever on the 2.5. Right could only get to parallel and left was just past. My body is not responding to a normal grip routine. Thinking of doing another RRBT or KTA to change things up. Bending got a great kink on a g8 but my hands were fried to go past the sweep. WD I can do level 7 now anytime. Was feeling like crap yesterday so hoping that's why my numbers were just OK.

11/12/12- Sledge work

Just grabbed my 8lb sledge and did every type of levering you could for a good 45 minutes. Energy levels have been crazy low for most of my workouts lately. My job is very hectic and busy and wears me down mentally to the point that it effects me physically. Saturday mornings used to be good with a energy shot or some sort of caffeine but I've been off any type of supplements other than protein for months now and I need that boost for right now. My motivation is down, work out moral is down, energy is down. I think every now and then it's ok to just accept how things are and reach out for help as long as you don't rely on it.

Sooooo with that being said I just ordered a pre-workout formula that I'll start using on my morning workouts to get me that extra bit of energy and confidence I've been lacking. Feel like I turned over to the dark side by doing this but every now and then it's ok to be bad. I just better make it worth it and show some good numbers or my wife is gonna kick my ass and say I wasted my money!

11/14- PUSH

DB Bench

20x20, 40x15, 65x10, 75x4, 75xfail (Better than last week but still low compared to where I was 2 years ago at 95x1 max. Bench is also not completely flat)

DB Shoulder Press FG

45x9, 50x3, 4 (max 2 years ago was 65-70)

DB Tricep extensions FG

25x6, 27.5x4, 4, 3

Chest Crush Lifts

75x4, 100x3, 120x2, 120xhold

Getting my push power strength back will take a bit of time but it's ok. Energy levels were really low but that's to be expected when I only got 6 hours of sleep and didn't take anything in the morning but a vitamin water.

11/15/12-MAX STATICS

HHDB statics

5lb warm up, 10lb warmup,

L: 15x10, 17.5x5, 20/17.5/15 HOLDS

R: 15x8, 17.5x3, 17.5/15 HOLDS

Hammer DB Statics

L: 40, 50, 60, FG/70

R: 40, 50, 50, FG/60

Bands (Twist, Back Pressure, Terminator Curl holds)

4, 3+1, 3+1, 3+1

Able to do all my band work on the table with a looped orange and my other orange and 2 black aylio bands now.

11/17/12- BENDING AND GRIP

Bending

2x60 D Spirals, Grade 2, Blue, Grade 5 (easy), Grade 8 kinked, sweeped and then stopped at the crush down.

No hand pain from the skin or anything that has stopped me before. I had enough energy but just couldn't get the crush. Kept attempting the crush and was it's own good workout. Will keep at it and eventually will go down.

VBAR

125, 150, 175, 150x2, 125x3, 125x3

Hands and skin feeling the effects from the bending. Thinking of laying off this for a week.

Pinch Weights

York 75 blob:

L: 1 hold, 1 hold, 1 lift

R: 1 air, 1 big air, fail

2x25 plate pinch, 2

Custom Pinch plate contraption: 40x3, 50x1, 1

1 arm DB FG lifts

100x3, 110x1, 1,1

TTK

10x3, 20x2, 1,1

Feeling shot from the pinching earlier

Softball lifts

37.5x1 ,50x1, 55x1, 57.5x1

RB Gold Spring

2-3x3, 3-3x1

Hands and fingers insanely sore by this point, skin tender as f**k. Decided to just back off completely from anytype of gripping at this point.

8LB seldge finger walksx 2

Took a energy prework out supp which I haven't done in about a year just to see how I'd feel. Energy felt really good but no increase really in any type of strength but that's not why i took it. I have been really tired and lethargic lately so it was nice to have a full workout of energy. Pretty decent bending and grip workout.

11/120/12- PRACTICE

Got a short practice in with my buddy. My back pressure has improved greatly and I'm noticing my hook and side pressure increasing as well. Need to keep it up. New NYC tournament on Dec 16th i want to try and attend. Been also doing about 15-30 pullups daily just to keep the blood flowing. Seems to help.

11/21/12- PUSH

DB Bench: My bench is very awkward doing these and it's difficult to get comfortable and balance correctly to get the DB's set. Can't wait to get my dip stand!)

20x Warmup, 40x Warmup, 65x9

DB shoulder press

40x8, 10, 50x8, 7

DB single tricep press

30x4, 4, 4

COC #3 Chest Crush short holds

5 ,3 ,3

30 Military pushup to finish

Been in beast mode the past week and a half and with an AW practice yesterday, my body is barking at me to back off a tad. Tendons and hands flaring up from the start. Was feeling pretty tired and wanted to take a nap and should've listen to my body but I figured I'll just get the workout in and just not go crazy. I'll back off a little and heal up.

11/23/12- Forearm Curls

weighted Chinups

20 reps to warm up (easy), 25x9, 50x6, 75x2, 100x1

Plate Wrist Curls

20x10, 15, 25x7, 30x2 (3, 10lb plates)

DB Wrist Curls

70x7, 6, 4 > 60x8 > 50x10 > 40x20

*****The next 3 exercises were done in a circuit style of training***********

Terminator Wrist Curls (3+1 cables)

7, 7, 6, 6

David Horne WD (getting much stronger in this, should be ready for level 8 soon)

L: Level 1x10, 3x5, 4x4, 5x4

R:Level 1x10, 2x5, 3x2, 3x4

No Set Crushes: T, #1, RB 2-3, RB3-3 Left, RB2-3

Negative over crushes: RB 7-7, RB6-6

2 days ago my tendons were flaring up and feeling tender from all the work i've been doing, took yesterday to relax thinking I'd need today but part of my forearms felt great and my hands actually felt good so I decided to workout today what wasn't sore. Glad I did, my focus was through the roof and i feel like a damn beast right now. Hands weren't bothering me at all so I messed around with the grippers a bit. Now everything is sore but in a good way not a I over did it way. I want my next session to be a really good grip session so I'm backing off the weekend and will hit it on Monday. Even If I feel good to go I'm going to rest up these next 2 days to make sure i'm 100 % during my grip session.

11/26/12- Back Pressure, Grip, Bending

HHDB (New PR!)

10x10, 12.5x10, 15x6,

L: 18.75x7, 20x4, 21.75x3

R: 16.25x4, 4, 17.5x3

Twist Yo Wrist (New PR!)

20x up/down, 30x up/down, 35x up/down, 35xup/down

8lb sledge deadlifts (shot from previous two exercises)

3 singles

8lb sledge negatives x10

Gripper Negative Crushes (this together took about 30 minutes)

RBA x3 TNS, #1 x3 TNS, 7-10 second holds on my RB Adjustable Gold spring extended handle gripper x 9 singles

Fatgripz Deadlifts (bought a new barbell that is very cheap and a little skinny so the fatgripz act almost like rolling handles which add to a nice extra challenge)

150x3, 170x3, 190x1, 210x1 (grip slipping), 210xfail

Pinch Grip (ghetto plate loaded home made thingy- This is a pain to work with and will probably do something else moving forward)

2x10's, 3x10's- 5 yanks each, 40x1, 47.5x1, 50x1 air left, right no

TTK

20x1, 21.25x1, 22.5x1, 23.75x1

TTK 2 hands

30x1, 35x1, 40xfail

BENDING

2x60D spirals, 1x grade2, 1x 60D galvanized, 1x Grade 5, 1x Grade 8!!

Great workout, hit so many PR's you would think I just took a trip to Puerto Rico. Most important PR though is the Grade 8 bend which is a huge accomplishment for me. Uploading the video now and will share soon. Pictures below. The bend itslef felt great and was done in IM pads which for some reason felt better on the hands and easier than when I previously tried in my suedge wraps. the suedge wraps feel like that give too much but the IM pads feel nice and solid. As far as time goes I got the kink, sweep and initial crush within a respectable time frame but to finish the bolt took a while. After my first few crushdowns it looks like it was about done but not willing to allow this to be a slight miss I kept at it till it just wouldn't budge at all and I had nothing left to make sure it was officially within the 2" mark.

Grade8top.jpg

Grade8front.jpg

11/30/12- PRACTICE

Been itching to get a practice with more of the guys since I've been feeling so strong lately to see if what I've been doing will make a difference and sure enough it is! Was almost equal with the guys that use to always beat me and I started dishing out some punishment hardcore. Back pressure has gone through the roof, Wrist strength, Hook Defense, Holding power, everything across the board has sky rocketed and I need to continue to train the way I have been for the past few weeks because it is giving me some huge gains on the table.

Noticeable changes within the past weeks causing great gains on the table.

-Pullups everyday (started with 12 twice a day, then they got easy. went from 15 to 20 and now up to about 25 pullups once or twice a day, 5-6 days a week. Has aided in blood flow and I don't go to failure and has only made me feel stronger)

-Consistency and Frequency (Haven't missed a workout in a while and been training more frequent BUT listening to my body and back off if I feel my strength is down or I'm overly sore or achey)

-More Back pressure movements (Playing with the sledge more, the heavy handle dumbbell more. Starting workouts with back pressure specific)

-More pushing movements (able to hit more chest, shoulder and tricep exercises at least once a week without interfering with my main goals of grip, bending, and arm wrestling)

-Bending more (Dedicated to once a week now for double over hand, every other week reverse bending with the WD)

• Like 1

12/1/12- PUSH & PINCH

DB Bench: 25x20, 45x15, 15, 70x5, 4, 4

DB Shoulder Press: 45x9 (arms and tendons getting really sore and flaring up so I decided to skip it)

Grapple Grip Dips: 5, 7, 4, 6, 5 (This is a great addition I forgot about and it really helped to get the blood flow in my arms and relieve some of the soreness and tendon flare ups)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZHIOaJ1DO4&feature=youtu.be

Pinch Block Chest Crushes: 100x5, 125x2, 135x2, 145x1, 150xfail, 125xhold, same

IM Pinch Block

L: 35 hold, 45x1, 55x1, 60xfail, 60xfail, 55x1

R: 35xhold, 45xfail, 40x1, 45x1

75 York Blob

L: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1

R: air, 1, 1, air

7 second holds x3

Glides: 3, 3

Ghetto Euro Pinch 1 hand: 50x3 (w/bounces), same

Ghetto Euro Pinch 2 hand: 125x1

TTK: 20x1

Double TTK:35x1, 1

Thursdays practice was very intense and I was feeling the after effects during the beginning of this workout. When i woke up I felt good but once I started getting into benching and the shoulder presses I needed to back off. Lucky enough the tricep dip movement really aided in blood flow and I started getting a really nice pump and relief in my arms after I was done which allowed me to get into a decent pinching session. Wanted to get pinch out of the way this week so when I go for a grip workout I can focus on just crushing, open hand and then bending and go for that Red!

12/4/12- GRIP & BENDING

Grippers: Tx10, BBAx5, #1x5, cut BBSAx5, #2x4, #2.5x1 each hand!

RB Negative Crushes (Left 7-10 second holds, Right 7 second holds)

L: 79.1kg x3, 81.6kg x6

R: 76.5kg x 9

FG Deadlifts

100x5, 150x4, 190x2, 210x1, 220x1, 220xfail

Bending

2x 60D spirals, 1 x Grade2, 2x Yellow Nails, Red Nail fail

Well I finally got the 2.5 which is great and crush feeling strong even when I wasn't thinking I'd get it or even attempt it today. Sad day for bending. Really thought I'd be able to get the Red and I didn't even kink it. Tried and tried then the more I tried it started taking a toll where the nail touches the fingers and after that forget it.

Well Rome wasn't built in a day so I'll keep at it and try again when I feel I'm ready for it.

12/7/12- Back Pressure Statics

6:30-6:42 HHDB Statics

L: 10xwarmup, 15x15secs, 20x12secs, 25x5+secs, 5+secs, 6+secs

R: 10xwarmup, 15x15secs, 20x7secs, 6secs, 5+secs, 5+secs

till 6:56, Preacher Hammer Statics

L: 50x12secs, 60x12secs, 70x9secs, 80x6secs, 7secs

R: 50x10secs, 60x7secs, 70x5secs, 7secs, 80x4secs

till 7:06, Preacher Curl Statics

L: 80x8secs, 90x6secs

R: 80x6secs, 90x4secs

till 7:20, 8lbs Sledge Deadlifts (marking my progress on handle) x5

8lb Sledge Negatives x5, 5

till 7:30, David Horne WD (Orange Spring)

L: L2x5, L4x3, L8x1, L9xF

R: L2x5, L4x1, L5x1, L6xF

Great static workout for only an hour and in the morning. PR'd on the Wrist Developer with the right and the left and should be able to get a Grade 5 reversed as long as I get the damn wrapping right this time. Sledge dead lifts also saw some nice gains further down the handle but more for the left.

12/9/12 - Grippers & Forearms

Grippers

T, RBA, #1, RBSA, #2 all done with 5 reps. #2.5xF (got it last session, not stressing it, it'll get more consistant soon)

Negatives (7 second holds, 3-4 minute rest between sets)

L: 82.1kgx 9

R: 76.7kgx 9

***Hands feeling a little weaker than last session but was kind of expecting this so not a big deal, feel I'll rebound after the AW tournament Sunday.

1" VBAR (Have been doing the same routine since I got it and have made gains but now the gains have stopped even with rest so I will have to change this routine)

50x1, 100x1, 150x1, 175x1, 185xF

***Did these while resting in between gripper sessions***

#75 York Blob

L: 1, air, air, 1

R: air, no, no, no

***did these in between gripper rests***

TTK holds

20x1, 21.25, 22.5x1, 23.75x1, 22.5x1

25lb Plate Wrist Curls

L: 4, 4, 3

R: 2, 3, 2

Barbell Single Wrist Curls w/Fatgripz Top seat=4, bottom=3 (AMAZING addition!! due to the bar being a little skinny, the Fatgripz act like a rotating handle making the balancing and gripping extremely difficult causing a huge challenge and great pump)

L:40x5, 40x7, 6, 45x4

R:40x5, 40x6, 40x6, 40

Reverse Barbell Wrist Curls w/Fatgripz (Same notes as above)

100x8, 120x2, 100x4, 4 ,4

Herucles Bar

20x4 (ROM too short), 15x7, 17.5x5, 5

Levarge Bar from floor (to side)

Palm Facing up to flat: 10x1, 8.75x1, 10x1

Palm flat to facing up: 8.75x1, 1, 1

8lb Sledge to face

L: 2, 2

R: 1, 1

8lb Sledge Reverse deadlifts

Last hard workout I'm allowing myself to have before next weeks (Sunday 12/16) tournament. Always try and give at least a weeks rest to make sure everything is fully healed. might do some very light pull ups and pushups throughout the week to keep the blood flow but nothing taxing. This was a great workout and some nice new additions that really aide in the AW training. Especially the Single Wrist Curls with the Fatgripz on the Barbell. It's so hard to balance that it hits all the areas for this type of movement and posing a great challenge.

Wrists really weren't sore so I tried for a grade 5 reverse in th suede wraps but it didn't kink. Figured that i just got the WD orange level 8 2 days ago but it was either that my wrists just aren't strong enough to reverse a grade 5 yet and I'll need to go up another level or two on the WD before I try again OR it's because I recently just trained reverse the other day. Was playing around and semi tried to transition the grade 5 into double over hand but gave very little effort before I started to feel the soreness by the biceps and hands not wanting to go all out so I figure for now I'll just relax and focus on my rest and healing and get my mind on the Tournament and nothing else.

Bending and grip are going to have to take a back seat till after this tournament.

12/16/12- TOURNAMENT RESULTS

Competed in the 35th Annual Empire State Championships and took 3rd place, Left & RIght in the 154lb Pro Class. Decent turn out but everyone who showed was incredibly strong. This will be my second time placing in the top 3 with both hands since turning PRO about a year ago. I have now been Arm Wrestling and competing for only two years and have made some really great progress in the sport and still have a looooong way to go before I'm able to really compete for that 1st and 2nd place spot Left and Right.

My training up to this point has been very good and I will continue to strive forward. For Left handed I lost to my training partner who pretty much always wins every tournament and took first as usual. He beat me in the preliminaries Left and Right and again Right in the Finals. Left in the finals I lost to the Ukrainian Left handed champ and is also one of our training partners but he's next on my radar for who I'm getting closer to taking down. On a very high note, I beat a top guy right handed who has beaten me in practice most of the time and has won every match with me in a tournament. My back pressure has finally gotten to the point where he wasn't able to top roll me so easy so that match alone was worth everything to me.

Unfortunately I had to attend my best friends birthday party in AC over the weekend so I was physically a little tired (did no drinking) and not in a tournament mood but honestly these two guys would've beat me on my best day as the gap right now is still too big. The tournament dragged on as usual and I'm getting very frustrated with the NY tournaments and how long they take.

Lately I've been much more into my grip and bending training than Arm Wrestling as they are more versatile. Arm Wrestling is great but practices has been so inconsistent and you always need a good partner to get better. Bending and Grip is all me. I can dictate all aspects of this. Will continue for now but feel Arm Wrestling not playing the top roll as it use to.

• Like 2

12/19/12- GRIP & BENDING

Grippers

Tx10, #1x10, #2x4, 3, 4, 4

#2 Srap holds: 5x8secs, 10x7secs, fail, 10x5secs,

#2 10 sec over crush

Cut BBSA x10 (tore a nice chunk out of each pinky after this!)

1" VBAR

100x9, 125x4, 135x3, 3, 4 (bar more in palm), 145x4 (bar more in palm), 155x1, 195x1 Right

FG Deadlifts

150x8, 170x4, 6, 3 (not feeling this at the moment so I didn't bother increasing, was anxious to bend)

IM Pinch Block (after my first 2 sets legs feeling shaky and energy started to vanish quick)

L: 35x8, 18, 40x8, 9

R: 35x8, 8, 5, 6

Bending

2x 60D spirals (one sitting down), 3x Grade 5 bolts (last one took a couple of minutes, energy competely shot)

• The first workout back from a tournament is always questionable. The lay off for the prep either gives me a boost or makes me a tad weaker depending on how I prepped.
  • Tried changing it up and going for reps and more of a volume type workout than always going for the PR
  • After pinch legs were shaky, stomach felt queezy and I lost all my momentum
  • the lack of energy killed my bending a bit, the first 2 grade 5's were harder than normal and the last one took a while but finally it went down. Surprised I didn't give up even though my body did.
  • Not a big deal really. This was kind of expected and normally takes me a few workouts to get back into the swing of things after a tourney.

12/21/12- BACK PRESSURE

HHDB Preachers

L: 10x20, Risers= 15x8, 20x6, 4, Holds= 26.25x4, 3, 25x5
R: 10x20, Risers= 15x8, 17.5x4, 3, Holds= 21.25x4, 3, 20x4

Fatgripz Preacher DB Hammers (Intensity was very high on this setup)

L: 50x10, Partials= 75x4, 4, 5, 6, Holds= 85x4

R: 50x7, Partials=67.5x4. 4, 4, 4, Holds= 77,5x4

8lb Sledge Levers front (choked grip)

8, 4, 4, 4 followed by swings, same

8lb Sledge Levers rear (choked grip)

8, 4, 4, 4 followed by swings, same

WD: L1x3, L2x2

The intensity from the Hammer Curls was very high and exactly what I was looking for in this type of workout. Changed things up a bit with the sledge and went for volume followed by swings near the end. The swings are a great way to get that burn in and work them to complete failure. Only problem with burning out on the slege was that it killed my WD performance. By the time I got to the WD the skin on my hands were tender as f**k and the forearms were pumped and shot.

12/23 - 12/26 STATUS UPDATE- STILL OUT OF COMMISSION!!!

Started with body aches and a fever on the 23rd and spiraled into the damn Flu. Been feeling horrible ever since and can barely open the bottles for my medication let alone try and do any work. Even just opening presents Christmas morning took a lot out of me. On Meds till beginning of January so for now all I can do is rest up. Fever spiked all the way to 104 at one point and almost had to go to the hospital. This freaking sucks being as how I got some nice grip goodies I can't freaking use yet!

The timing might actually be beneficial though. For the past week the bottom of my left palm has had a lot of pain and I think it could've been from my last bending session when going for the crush downs. Pain is still very much there and doesn't feel like it's getting better fast enough each day. Really hoping it's nothing bad. Will have to keep an eye on it and see how it feels when I'm ready to train again. For now all I can do is rest.

12/23 - 12/26 STATUS UPDATE- STILL OUT OF COMMISSION!!!

Started with body aches and a fever on the 23rd and spiraled into the damn Flu. Been feeling horrible ever since and can barely open the bottles for my medication let alone try and do any work. Even just opening presents Christmas morning took a lot out of me. On Meds till beginning of January so for now all I can do is rest up. Fever spiked all the way to 104 at one point and almost had to go to the hospital. This freaking sucks being as how I got some nice grip goodies I can't freaking use yet!

The timing might actually be beneficial though. For the past week the bottom of my left palm has had a lot of pain and I think it could've been from my last bending session when going for the crush downs. Pain is still very much there and doesn't feel like it's getting better fast enough each day. Really hoping it's nothing bad. Will have to keep an eye on it and see how it feels when I'm ready to train again. For now all I can do is rest.

Get well man. Who knows...maybe the forced down time is what you unknowingly needed.

12/30/12- GRIP COMP PREP

Grippers

20mm GHP Block Sets: Trainerx5, #1x5, #2x1, GHP5x1, 1, #2x1

GHP Negative Machine: 50x7secs, 55x6secs, 60x5ses, 65x5secs, 5, 6, 5, 5, 5

2 Handed Ghetto Euro Pinch

90x1, 1, 1 120x1, air

FG Barbell Deadlifts (sumo): 150x3, 170x2, 190x2, 210x1

Barbell Deadlifts (sumo): 250x1, 270x1, 290x1

Medley Training

FG DB: 100x5, 110x2, Plate Curl: 25lb x2, FG DB: 115x2, Plate Curl: 25+2.5x1, FG DB: 120xair, Plate Curl: 25x2.5x1

Hub: 25x1, VBAR: 150x1, Hub:30x1, 35x1, VBAR:160x1, Hub: 37.5x1, VBAR:170x1, Hub:40x1, VBAR:180, 190x1, VBAR:200x1, 201.25x1

6lb Sledge lever xno, no, REverse lever x1, 1

Inter Rotation 5x4, External: 5x4, TTK :15 x1, 20x1, WD Lv1 x1, Lv2 x1, 6lb sledge to facex1, 8lb sledge to face x1, WD Lv4 x1, TTK: 21.25x1, Inter Rotation 10x1, External: 10x1, 10lb sledge lever to face x1, IM pinch block 50x3, WD Lv5 x1, Drywall lift: 25x8, Keypinch 2, 2.5lb plates x8, Drywall: 35x5, 2, 5lb plate x4, Drywall 35x5, keypinch: 2, 5lb plate swings x8

Really great come back work out. Didn't lose any strength anywhere from being sick so that was a relief. Still have a cough which was just annoying through the workout but not too bad. Went for a endurance style medly training and hands feel nice and spent. Hit 2 PR's today. 10lb sledge with right hand to face and then a 201.25lb 1" VBAR lift which I videod and will be submitting to FBBC for the site and to cert 200+lbs. Then milestone and cert will be 250. Below is the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhaUyXwyhKs&feature=youtu.be

• 2 weeks later...

Just helping you update your log :)

• Like 1

Thanks Chez! I took a ride to Home Depot and bought the 10ft of 2in black piping to make the home made axel and 2 in Vbar. So far Vbar is looking great. I ended up bending the blade on the sawzall right at the end but got a nice clean cut and even took off the paint in the same spot as the 1 in FBBC vbar I have so it's as close as you can get to a replica. Once I buy a new blade I can cut off the other part of bar and start working on the axel. I will post some pics once they're completed. I might end up having to hold off on building an official US Euro setup similar to the one you got due to some budget issues but I have a ghetto version setup with the 2 45's and pvc pipe in the middle. The axel will be very legit. I got these nice clamps to stop the weights at the loading area, and plan on removing all the paint from the center portion where I'd place the hands so it's smooth just like the IM axel.

• Like 1

1/8/13- EQUIPMENT UPDATE

Finished my new Axel!!

10 ft, 1 1/2in black piping from home depot (1.9inch outside diameter)

7ft 2in in length, 17in loading area and 50.75in lifting area. Weight, approx: 19.5lbs

Used 1 1/2in Galvanized Splits to stop the weights at the loading area and pony clamps for the weights.

Used a Metal Brush to remove all the paint from the lifting area so it's smooth, just like the IM Axel.

Last detail was a piece of electrical type directly in the middle to know where the middle is.

Axel1_zps02ce13f5.jpg

Axel2_zps3b6757db.jpg

• Like 2

very nice. I see 300+ going up this summer.

• Like 1