Warren Tetting Collection

Cannon

Unbeknownst to us, "Beef Builder" was a formerly trademarked name used by Weightlifter's Warehouse and not the name of Warren's own line.

Despite the registration long being expired, we have happily honored Weightlifter's Warehouse's request that we discontinue use of that name and apologized for the misunderstanding.

Service to you is unchanged! Please check out our "Warren Tetting" collection:

http://cannonpowerworks.com/collections/tetting

tetting_product_final.png?599

• Like 3

Interesting to know. I thought BB was Tettings line. I know his brand was once Thor but he dosent sell them any more. Thor is still on his return address label though. I wonder about nutrition geeks and the T series??

Also, could anyone start up the old IronMan line? That would be cool.

Unbeknownst to us, "Beef Builder" was a formerly trademarked name used by Weightlifter's Warehouse and not the name of Warren's own line.

Despite the registration long being expired, we have happily honored Weightlifter's Warehouse's request that we discontinue use of that name and apologized for the misunderstanding.

Service to you is unchanged! Please check out our "Warren Tetting" collection:

http://cannonpowerwo...ections/tetting

tetting_product_final.png?599

Warren and Bill Ennis have always had disagreements over the name of Warren's gripper line.

Most of the names did come from Bill but just recently Warren told me he's trying to get away from

Bill's original names completely. For example, the Super Universe gripper with the largest wire diameter (.565")

to date is NOW named "Hercules"! I got the first one with the new name!

Me personally, I like the IronMan or Superman name along with numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and so forth. Go back to the original

name and cherish the history behind the name.

Warren also (as many know) produced the Thor Grippers for a while and then stopped that name as well. It seems as Warren

ages that the least difficult route is the way he prefers.

• Like 2

I keep saying someone needs to apprentice with Warren....if he would have them.

• Like 3

I thought BB was Tettings line
.......BB refers to Warren's line, it just happens to be Bill Ennis who trademarked the name for sales purposes. Matt agreed to use another name for Warren's line, even though the trademark was expired. Just another business decision, and one that led to a name that will stand the test of time.

The "T " series grippers may be just short for Tetting or Thor, so Nutrional Geeks can categorize it for sales.

• Like 2