Fat Gripz Do Deadlift!?

therealstud

Hi guys...

I dont know how my stats fits in, and Want to compare..

How Much do u guys DO deadlift with fat gripz?

My Self, BW 90kg @ 130kg lift...

Not much. Maybe 275 on a good day.

200 or less with the extremes

This will be an interesting thread because I haven't seen many guys list their best side-by-side on the Axle and with Fat Gripz on an Olympic bar. I only used the Fat Gripz twice on an Olympic bar (other things more often though) deadlift and that was nowhere near when I did my best Axle DO pull so it's not a valid comparison.

This will be an interesting thread because I haven't seen many guys list their best side-by-side on the Axle and with Fat Gripz on an Olympic bar. I only used the Fat Gripz twice on an Olympic bar (other things more often though) deadlift and that was nowhere near when I did my best Axle DO pull so it's not a valid comparison.

Hmm. That makes me wonder if I could pull around 300 on the axle. Now to find one around here..

460 axle, 405 FG.

FG are harder with their thicker diameter and texture.

Yeah they definitely slip a little when I use them

405 are INSANE Adam!...

well he is pretty much in the top 5 for every grip event in the world. He also has the world record in the DO axle lift for his weight class by a large margin and just off number 1 overall-in contest atleast- But yeah that is pretty crazy I can't even do 300 from lockout with fatgripz lol.

127 kg with Fat Grips

137 kg with Axle

Basically 8% difference

I hit 280 lbs Double Overhand on Olympic bar with fat gripz just recently. Not great but a PR for me. Got 285lb to my knees but couldn't hold on.

I don't access to an IM axle often but my best lift so far is 336.5 lbs in competition.