Worlds Strongest Hands Wyalusing August 18th

Jedd Johnson

Just a reminder that I am running World's Strongest Hands in Wyalusing, PA on August 18th.

Info is here: http://www.dieselcrew.com/worlds-strongest-hands-2012

I will be putting together a video covering some of the questions I have gotten. If you have any questions, please post them here and i will include them in the video.

The main question I have heard, which I will answer now, is regarding the entry fee. You can either mail this to me ahead of time or give it to me the day of the comp. Other than that, all I need is a verbal/written commitment that you are in - please feel free to post here.

Thanks,

Jedd

I'll be there. I'll bring the entry fee with me the day of the comp.

I'll be there too....and I'll also bring my entry fee with me. Looking forward to my first grip comp. and to meeting everyone.

• Like 1

Guys, here is the video I shot the other day about the comp. I talk about what the events are for the comp as well as answer some questions I have received about what goes on at a Grip Sport competitions. Hope it helps, and any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jedd

Niiiice!

• 4 weeks later...

any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jedd

Hey Jedd,

1. Now that I've procured Towanda lodging for Fri/Sat (wife and I making a weekend out of it), I am hoping to find out where we are going Saturday.

I can't find the actual Wyalusing, PA competition address anywhere.

2. For those coming in on Friday, I was curious if there was any interest in meeting up for Dinner or whatnot. Jedd could you recommend a place (or possibly where to avoid)?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Be glad to help you out with directions. Could you email me at jedd.diesel@gmail.com?

It is not hard to find, but GPS and Google will just get you lost.

As far as eating, depending on where you are staying, I can point you to a couple of very nice places, but I doubt I will go out to eat, really. Some of the other dudes might want to go though.

Jedd

Anyone else need information as far as hotels, eats, directions, feel free to call or text: 607-857-6997.

Don't forget the entry fee and if you plan on eating it will be $8 donation per person.

Brent and Mary Anne will be here in a couple hours, so that will be cool.

Take care all.