Mm Grippers Being Sold Again

macaz

Nice site!

I think you should add chalk too. Some prefer blocks and other liquid based.

• Like 1

Chalk and liquid chalk noted.

Thanks for the kind words!

Especially the liquid chalk. I can't find it in stores anywhere, even my climbing gym doesn't have it despite me catching the manager using some. Dry Hands is awesome, and I'm almost out...:D

Just received my MM1 Replica in the mail today! The order shipped extremely fast and the gripper came oiled and rated with a nice stamped metal tag displaying the rating...a nice touch. Thanks Matt!

MM1Replica.jpg

• Like 3

Just received my MM1 Replica in the mail today! The order shipped extremely fast and the gripper came oiled and rated with a nice stamped metal tag displaying the rating...a nice touch. Thanks Matt!

MM1Replica.jpg

Cool! Is that a stamped bottlecap?

Very cool!

Looks like John is about to size up his next cert...

Holy Cow! that is cool!

Site looks amazing cannon! Really love the rating service Option :D Will be ordering from you soon!

We went through about 60 ideas for the tag. I wanted it to be metal and the lack of options is alarming. Our best idea was a stamped stainless washer Then my wife found these blank bottlecaps and they seemed perfect. I'm already getting better at stamping them. It took some practice!

I'm waiting till august so i can pick up a animal hunter gripper at the same time but the site looks great and the bottle cap idea is really cool.

I'm waiting till august so i can pick up a animal hunter gripper at the same time but the site looks great and the bottle cap idea is really cool.

Just received notification from Manus that they shipped!

Got my package in the mail today! The rating # on the bottle cap was a stroke of genius. Fantastic idea, looks very cool. And very fast shipping to Texas.

Thank you!

Aaron

Got my MM3 and it's nice and strong.

Got my package today. I have to say that this was very fast shipping to Finland. I placed my order 25.7 and received my IM#3.5 (179lbs :ph34r: ) today 31.7.

Thanks,

-S

Awesome. Gotta love USPS. For all their problems there are a few things they've got nailed.

How many reps you get? :laugh

Awesome. Gotta love USPS. For all their problems there are a few things they've got nailed.

Hasn't happened yet and I wanna turn into the hulk on that thing. :angry: I still have a way to go on this gripper (23mm), but once I slam the handles I'll post a video of it.

Hasn't happened yet and I wanna turn into the hulk on that thing. :angry: I still have a way to go on this gripper (23mm), but once I slam the handles I'll post a video of it.

I have to re-check the distance of where I'm at on the MM3 replica, I must have been having an off day, but without chalk I was only 4 or 6mm off from mashing those handles.

I have to re-check the distance of where I'm at on the MM3 replica, I must have been having an off day, but without chalk I was only 4 or 6mm off from mashing those handles.

Dang, that is crazy strong. 23mm sounded like a lot, but 4-6 sounds good. Should be soon!

Dang, that is crazy strong. 23mm sounded like a lot, but 4-6 sounds good. Should be soon!

It's only the second time I've ever used the gripper. I think Paul Knight was right when he said I may be ready for the MM3.