Mm Grippers Being Sold Again

macaz

don't underestimate the MM3. Close that replica first. 4-6mm is alot on the MM3 cuz it has a way of siezing up near the close.

• Like 1

don't underestimate the MM3. Close that replica first. 4-6mm is alot on the MM3 cuz it has a way of siezing up near the close.

Yep, I know that all too well. You think you are going to close it and then all of a sudden you hit the wall. I won't be trying again until I can close my MM3 replica which is rated at 185+ lbs.

Yep, I know that all too well. You think you are going to close it and then all of a sudden you hit the wall. I won't be trying again until I can close my MM3 replica which is rated at 185+ lbs.

I'm not going to take that gripper lightly when my time comes to make an attempt certification on it. I may just have to be closing something even harder before that time come.

I'm not going to take that gripper lightly when my time comes to make an attempt certification on it. I may just have to be closing something even harder before that time come.

yeah a 185# gripper should be right where the MM3 feels.

• 3 weeks later...

It seems that the shipping rates for international orders became higher, again.

At the same time http://www.grippersuperstore.com/ is still sending international - 5grippers for 17$.

I recently ordered 2grippers and wanted 2 or 7 :grin: more.

But now... :glare:

I just checked, and it's again 22$ for 1-2 grippers and 58$ for 3-14. Just an hour ago it was 30$ and 68$.

Will the international shipping be 22$ for 5grippers anytime soon or, ever?

Yes, Wade is saint!)

I already got from him Ghp 7-8-9-and even 10 :laugh

You must be in Russia. We were fiddling with the software to see how it was to charge to different regions. The USPS is making it very difficult to ship to Russia. You're not allowed to print your own postage as a business and it's a hassle that lasts 1/2 hr when you go down to the post office. They don't seem to understand their own products. I don't want to discourage orders from Russia, but so far it's been a pain. As of right now, however, rates are still the same as before. Sorry for any confusion. You were probably browsing at the exact wrong time.

I don't know how Wade is fitting 5 grippers in that box. If they are IM or Manus, for example, only 2 will fit.

You could make a group order and max out the next bracket. Just a thought.

Yes, I am in Russia)

Wade is using at least two boxes for "1-5" orders with ID:

- 9.25 x 6.25 x 2 - for five Ghp and last year I got 3 CoC in it

- 5.375 x 8.625 x 1.625 - for two grippers

I really appreciate that you're sending to Russia. Thank you for your hard work!!!

Yeah we have both those boxes. Seems like the problem is in the diversity of our line (which is also a bonus). If we were strictly shipping GHP or Tetting, we might be able to expand the brackets. But with IM, Manus, extended handles, etc, that shipping bracket would get busted on most every order because you simply cannot fit more than two IM grippers in the larger box (for example).

I'll keep trying to find ways to International shipping as affortable as possible, but this is the best I can do currently. :)

I got my first order yesterday

Warren Tetting Grand Master & Elite

Thanks a lot!

Today I receive MM3 gripper! Thank You for fast service and very accurate calibration, I got RGC = 79.5kg this number ~ 175.2lbs!

i-232.jpg

i-233.jpg

Arian, I think I missed what you were saying. Did you re-rate the gripper and get the exact same number as me?

Arian, I think I missed what you were saying. Did you re-rate the gripper and get the exact same number as me?

Matt,

Yes, I re-rate this gripper and got a same numbers! :)

• Like 1

Just received the first package with grippers (rated MM1-MM4), I guess the other half will arrive on monday. They're looking very good and the bottle caps with the rating is very nice too! Thanks for the very good service Matt!

• 2 weeks later...

I got my second order:-) Thank you!

Almost all grippers are easier than I expected(MM4 is stronger)))... I mean out of two SE at least one must be 195!?(((

#3; WT SE x 2;  MM2 & MM4 x 2 Replicas

I got my second order:-) Thank you!

Almost all grippers are easier than I expected(MM4 is stronger)))... I mean out of two SE at least one must be 195!?(((

The gripper on the bottom row in the middle, I can't read the stamp. Is that a MM4?