Master Of The Horror Grip

Juha Harju

Curious why just the two events.

I like that you are a full time promoter. You're for sure putting grip on the map in Finland.

Curious why just the two events.

I like that you are a full time promoter. You're for sure putting grip on the map in Finland.

Daniel,

because Finnish gripsters wish those events to next contest. I like much competing too but if I can beat MM5 then next is MM6 and I must be able to practise for it. Four events to next contest would be too much and WSH 2012 is so close too.

Thanks for the response. That makes sense. All the best in your goals brother.

Thanks for the response. That makes sense. All the best in your goals brother.

thanks! :)

I really like this contest format. As much as the decathlons are gut-wrenching, challenging beasts, a lighter focused contest here and there would be cool. (Adam! :D )

Also, one of the coolest contest names so far. :devil

• Like 2

I put IM Hub lift 3rd event at our contest. Where I can find IM hub lift official rules ? This week I have watched several lift styles. Some of them looks very horrible. This style in this video is not allowed, am I right? :laugh

This style looks good for my eyes

And this little ass is so (bad word filter)ing marvelous!

I got those rules.

Matt

i got the hint

Juha - how about Minneapolis does the same two events on this day and we do combined scores for both events? A bit of a virtual international meet.

Who is in for a quick two event contest, a warm up for WSH?

• Like 1

http://www.adamtglass.com/2012/07/08/master-of-horror-international-grip-contest-saturday-4-august-2012/

US Lifters - Contest will be SATURDAY, 4 AUGUST. 10 AM start. This one will be quick. Please be in Plymouth NLT 945 AM.

top three will have medals, 5 bone entry fee.

• Like 1

http://www.adamtglass.com/2012/07/08/master-of-horror-international-grip-contest-saturday-4-august-2012/

US Lifters - Contest will be SATURDAY, 4 AUGUST. 10 AM start. This one will be quick. Please be in Plymouth NLT 945 AM.

top three will have medals, 5 bone entry fee.

Yes yes yes I will be there and my wife will compete too!

• Like 2

Would it be possible to have a comp like this held at the same time? I dont know the time difference but It would suck to have to be the one whos comp was at 2AM.

Did I read that right? Each venue adds their scores up against the other venue? That is pretty cool! Sounds like a quick, fun meet with some good ol' fashioned friendly competitiveness.

• Like 1

Did I read that right? Each venue adds their scores up against the other venue? That is pretty cool! Sounds like a quick, fun meet with some good ol' fashioned friendly competitiveness.

This is great. I would do this every weekend if possible. Finland, watch out for Minneapolis!

This is great. I would do this every weekend if possible. Finland, watch out for Minneapolis!

ahh, i like the team comraderie. this will be fun to watch.

Would it be possible to have a comp like this held at the same time? I dont know the time difference but It would suck to have to be the one whos comp was at 2AM.

negative, who in the heck would want to show up at the gym at 2 am to lift when they could easily just show up 8 hours later at 10?

negative, who in the heck would want to show up at the gym at 2 am to lift when they could easily just show up 8 hours later at 10?

:laugh

Thanks, my most important thing is to break Shallow Hub WR. I have lifted over 28kg many times at gym, now it´s time to do it officially.

• Like 2

28kg on shallow hub? I am not even close to that. Maybe I am using the wrong grip, my one hand pinching on Euro is awesome, yet hub lifting very poor.

We look forward to seeing you break the record Juha!

I haven't used mine since last WSH. 57 wasn't a problem in training. The grip for that hub is different than I use for other hubs. For some reason just a wide index/middle finger grip felt better. I never understood why it was different than any other hub.

28kg on shallow hub? I am not even close to that. Maybe I am using the wrong grip, my one hand pinching on Euro is awesome, yet hub lifting very poor.

Your RT is awesome too.... here is some of mine and Matti´s hub lifts