Fire Walk With Me 2

Jedd Johnson

I got roughly 22 seconds on my stopwatch app...

Here's a Showdown between Luke and me on the Pickaxe from this weekend's contest, the Cold Snap Classic.  The training sessions were very intense on this thing.

So everyone's aware, the loading bar has to completely pass the 30" mark.  You grip behind the right angle brackets that are on the handle, and there's a shot that has to remain on a nut.  If it falls, you fail.

Thick Bar strength is looking mean man...wow.

On 2/18/2016 at 11:15 AM, DW85 said:

Thick Bar strength is looking mean man...wow.

Thanks bro.

Crushed to Dust Cert is official:  http://www.ironmind.com/news/Luke-Raymond-John-Stepien-and-Jedd-Johnson-Certify-on-the-Crushed-To-Dust-Challenge/

Going to make a run for the Inch Dumbbell Clean.  These attempts weren't my best, as I was quite fatigued.  I've done much better...

• Like 1

Footage from our Attempts at the Crushed to Dust Certification:

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 2:10 PM, Jedd Johnson said:

Going to make a run for the Inch Dumbbell Clean.  These attempts weren't my best, as I was quite fatigued.  I've done much better...

Jedd I know I'm not on to give advice brother...but try cleaning with two hands

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 2:10 PM, Jedd Johnson said:

aGoing to make a run for the Inch Dumbbell Clean.  These attempts weren't my best, as I was quite fatigued.  I've done much better...

Attempts are looking good jedd.  Have you thought of using measured height objects such as a table and such?   Sometimes that visual progress is all one needs to light a fire under one's ***      You'll get this feat.  All feats you go after..I see you always get in time!  Stay strong brother

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why I would clean it with 2 hands, when the elite feat is 1 hand.  Yes, I load the Inch to a platform as well.  There should be videos here in this thread.  Thanks.

A little Deltoid Work.  Front and Side Laterals for 60 seconds straight.  NIIICE!

61lb Hub Stone Attempts:  This is pretty hard for me.  Hubs have never been good.  I see them as one of few lifts that favor small hands, expecially if the normal fingertip grip is used.  If the thumb is allowed to be bent, it's a bit different story though.  I can do like 10 more pounds that way.

Doing Gravity Drops on the Country Crush. These are very hard. Think of them as standing on a trap door, and it all of a sudden opens beneath you, and you've got to hold on.