Manus Grip Vs Fatgriz For Thickbar Work?

yummy

Looking to buy either the manus grip or the fatgrip to get extra open hand work+ forearm work on my back/arm days. Curious for those who have used either or preferably both which do you prefer?

http://www.manusgrip.com/ 36$

http://www.fatgripz.com/ 39$

So which one is worth buying? The price diference is not that big but do like the fact the manus grip ones come in different colors.

Jedd did a review on some of the grips. I really like my manus grips.

No it was a while back. I dont think he did a review of Manus bc it was not out then. Look through diesel crew , maybe search fat gripz review

http://www.youtube.com/jeddjohnson

it will be somewere on his utube channel

Mighty Joe did a manus review not long ago too.

THey seem to be both good quality. One thing is there is no writing on the gripping surface of Manus so you cant cheat. I like that.

There was another brand that is half open and you have to crush it down. A guy at work has it and I hate it. I cant remember the brand but it is super cheap$$.

I've tried them both, and if I had to pick one of them I'd go for the MANUS grip.

For Grip enthusiasts, I would no doubt suggest manus grip.

Here is the comparison between fat Gripz, Grip4orce, and Tyler Grips. Manus Grips were not available at this time:

Here is the review of the Manus Equipment:

Thanks,

Jedd

• Like 1

Thanks for all the reply's especially jedd on the youtube reviews, looks like the manus grip is the one I will get. Can't wait to start using them.

Thanks for all the reply's especially jedd on the youtube reviews, looks like the manus grip is the one I will get. Can't wait to start using them.

You have chosen well Grasshopper....

FatGripz just recently sponsored an arm wrestling tournament that I promoted and sent me some of their product, I have never used MANUS grips, so I can't compare but FatGripz are awesome. I really enjoy training with them.

I am not taking anything away from Fat Gripz. They are a great product as are the T-grips. I just think as grip strength practitioners, the Manus Grips are the best for replicating thick bar and the G4 are the best for focusing on thumb strength.

Fat Gripz has also sponsored two of my comps. G4 sponsored 1 as well.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't forget about FatGripz Extreme. They are right around 2.75" in diameter and very challenging.

Wade

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

My beef with fatgripz is they dont fit properly on an olympic sized barbell. I own the extremes and when use on an olympic barbell the fit is lousey. For what they cost they should fit proper. I understand that the tolerance vary from barbell to barbell but these are way off.