Coc # 4 Certification Request

Savage Jake

Thanks everyone

By the way, just throwing this out there although it's a little wild.... but wasn't John Wood supossedly the best TNS guy out there? Wasn't he TNS'ing Elites many years ago, before the #3.5's even existed? Just curious.

Yep, in my opinion he is and yes he was no setting BBE's at will years ago.

Wow, that's a heck of a statement coming from you Heath! I knew he was strong on the grippers. I'm familiar with him from the old Gripboard. Didn't realize he was what you would consider the strongest TNS guy though. Learn something new every day.

He took one of my #4's that is 3" wide and midish 190's no set no chalk down to 1/8" while setting down on a box going through my gripper collection. That was years ago and I'm sure he is stronger now, it's been years since I've talked to him.. There may be others ahead of him but if it came down to it my money is on John.

By the way, just throwing this out there although it's a little wild.... but wasn't John Wood supossedly the best TNS guy out there? Wasn't he TNS'ing Elites many years ago, before the #3.5's even existed? Just curious.

Wow, that's a heck of a statement coming from you Heath! I knew he was strong on the grippers. I'm familiar with him from the old Gripboard. Didn't realize he was what you would consider the strongest TNS guy though. Learn something new every day.

He took one of my #4's that is 3" wide and midish 190's no set no chalk down to 1/8" while setting down on a box going through my gripper collection. That was years ago and I'm sure he is stronger now, it's been years since I've tal ked to him.. There may be others ahead of him but if it came down to it my money is on John.

Wow Heath :blink That is some beast #4 work there :mosher I'll be watching this thread

• 2 weeks later...

He took one of my #4's that is 3" wide and midish 190's no set no chalk down to 1/8" while setting down on a box going through my gripper collection. That was years ago and I'm sure he is stronger now, it's been years since I've talked to him.. There may be others ahead of him but if it came down to it my money is on John.

Is this him
?

Seems like nothing ever came of this?

Could take some time with the mail, arranging the date/time, etc. I haven't seen anything on the IM forum. It's been pretty quiet over there since they exhausted themselves on the GOPD thread.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

any news on this?

Nothing new to report on this subject just yet; they're keeping quite about it.

So the attempt was unsuccessful at Puskasu.

Unfortunate. He is strong and I'm sure will succeed one day. Thank you for the updates.

Did you mean this as a question? I think you did and just forgot to put the "?".

Did you mean this as a question? I think you did and just forgot to put the "?".

Of course the "?"! One sign, and the meaning of my proposal radically changed. I did not say that failed Puskasu attempt, but suggested.

Dude is brutally strong. He was just a hair off last year.

From Dr Strossen on the Ironmind forum

""Want to thank everyone for his interest and patience, but I've got bad news on this one: we just cancelled the attempt because after being patient for what seemed like forever and repeatedly trying to button things down, the certification candidate went radio silent—not replying to either IronMind or to his designated referee.""

He didn't give an hints as to who it was either.

Guest Squat More

I don't know, some guy who posted here and on David Horne's forum. I figure there are folks here who will know a lot more about him than me. I've just heard of him from random posts reading the forum.

I wouldn't necessarily say it was Silverback. Randy seemed to imply he knew the guy is strong grip-wise, and not just a showboater, but for whatever reason the cert fell apart.

• 4 weeks later...