Mighty Joe's Wall Of Grip Video Series!

mightyjoe

Enjoying the videos Joe! Your grip tips are very useful regardless of where they came from first. I'm sure more people will benefit from your ideas than you'll ever realize. Some of this stuff we do naturally, but putting it all into words gives us that conscious awareness to fully optimize the tension and effectiveness to use our gifts at a higher level. Thank you.

Don't get so hung up on the criticism, just keep doing what makes you happy. You'll never please everyone.

Danny, you absolutely made my day buddy!

You just gave me the boost I needed!

I've been really down and out the last week or so from an onslaught of anonymous comments

over my video series and I really beat myself up over this because I'm so passionate about what

I do and I really do enjoy helping people. It's just beyond me why anyone would try and discourage anyone

that's trying so hard to help others and at the same time contribute in some positive way to this wonderful sport

we call GRIP!

Thought you guys might like these pics I took from the Stark Museum last Friday:

http://www.gripboard...eryℑ=10608

http://www.gripboard...eryℑ=10609

http://www.gripboard...eryℑ=10610

http://www.gripboard...eryℑ=10611

Hope these keep your interest while I work on another video for my series!!!

ENJOY!!!

We're waiting with bated breath for the next video! It's your choice, continue making the videos and please your fans, or stop making videos and please the haters? If I were you I'd rather please my supporters! I've watched every video now on your youtube channel and I love what you're doing. Keep it up!

• Like 1

Enjoying the videos Joe! Your grip tips are very useful regardless of where they came from first. I'm sure more people will benefit from your ideas than you'll ever realize. Some of this stuff we do naturally, but putting it all into words gives us that conscious awareness to fully optimize the tension and effectiveness to use our gifts at a higher level. Thank you.

Don't get so hung up on the criticism, just keep doing what makes you happy. You'll never please everyone.

Danny, you absolutely made my day buddy!

You just gave me the boost I needed!

I've been really down and out the last week or so from an onslaught of anonymous comments

over my video series and I really beat myself up over this because I'm so passionate about what

I do and I really do enjoy helping people. It's just beyond me why anyone would try and discourage anyone

that's trying so hard to help others and at the same time contribute in some positive way to this wonderful sport

we call GRIP!

Thought you guys might like these pics I took from the Stark Museum last Friday:

http://www.gripboard...eryℑ=10608

http://www.gripboard...eryℑ=10609

http://www.gripboard...eryℑ=10610

http://www.gripboard...eryℑ=10611

Hope these keep your interest while I work on another video for my series!!!

ENJOY!!!

We're waiting with bated breath for the next video! It's your choice, continue making the videos and please your fans, or stop making videos and please the haters? If I were you I'd rather please my supporters! I've watched every video now on your youtube channel and I love what you're doing. Keep it up!

I appreciate your kind comments and I've chosen to ignore the haters!

There will always be HATERS!

• Like 2

Wise choice Joe! Keep em coming.

It's just a video. No one is making them watch against their will for crying out loud.

it's best to ignore the haters, usually they are just sad people with no actual knowledge or skill and who just wanna troll on you for sport

face to face I'm sure they wouldn't be so rude

When being creative, everyone should expect criticisms. No one can create a perfect product. You're spending your own time to provide insight for the grip community because it's something you love. Most of us are thankful for what you're doing. Comments that are destructive rather than productive, you should ignore. But never discount constructive criticism. Don't let "haters" stop you from sharing your passion. Especially when so many people here enjoy it. Rock on Joe.

Hey Joe

nice to see your doing well and the gripper wall and documentation is awesome,i love the camera work also.

all the best mate Gary[Gazza]hunt

Hey Joe

nice to see your doing well and the gripper wall and documentation is awesome,i love the camera work also.

all the best mate Gary[Gazza]hunt

GAZZA! My friend! I'm thrilled you are pleased mate!!!

Really glad to hear from you!

Hope all is well and STRONG!!!

Due to some changes in my planning and layout of my next video (#5) of my series

I thought I would post a 2 part video I did on my current forearm training for you guys

that's also posted over on the "workout reports and training routines" section as well.

Hopefully this is satisfactory with Bill and the mods for posting this here.

I thought since there's some training tips in the explanations this would suffice for

some sort of a "Thank You" for your patience.

Hope this helps anyone trying to achieve similar goals!!!

Here's part 1:

Here's part 2:

• Like 5

great stuff Joe. I like the idea of the hammers done with a strap and a small ROM.

I've got the same sidewinder you have. I do grippers three times a week and on the days in between I do the sidewinder and a vulcan with thumbscrews attached - you're right about pumping the forearms. the thumbscrews done crocodile/alligator (pinch) style really blow out the thumbs too. usually I can't write in my training log for a while as I can't hold a pen.

Lookin good joe forearms already look big! and the sidewinder looks very interesting. have you taken one apart yet to see how the resistance knob works?

Lookin good joe forearms already look big! and the sidewinder looks very interesting. have you taken one apart yet to see how the resistance knob works?

I appreciate the comment!

I haven't and will not take the SideWinder apart.

On the website it says it's spring resistance and I believe it.

How he got it to be so smooth is amazing!

They're guaranteed for life so I really don't care how it's put together. There's no maintenance required

and the only requirement for use is after you're finished training with the device, turn the resistance knob back

counterclockwise till it stops (lowest resistance) so the device stays calibrated.

Hope this helps!

MJ

QUICK UPDATE!

Video #5 is done and will be posted tomorrow!

Thanks for everyone's patience and AWESOME support!!!

See ya tomorrow!!!

I LOVE GRIP!!!

• Like 1

QUICK UPDATE!

Video #5 is done and will be posted tomorrow!

Thanks for everyone's patience and AWESOME support!!!

See ya tomorrow!!!

I LOVE GRIP!!!

Finaly! ive looked everyday for those series:]]

Thank you Joe!

Real quick here!

As video was downloading to YT power flashed off and interrupted the downloading.

I will start it over after storm passes!

It's nearly 15 mins. long so it takes over 2 hours to download.

Geez!

FINALLY! After a short power outage this afternoon here's part 1 of video #5:

Here's part 2:

Thanks for your patience and hope you enjoy!

There's so MUCH MORE to cover!!!

I LOVE GRIP!!!

• Like 4

Great video. I realy liked all the photos. I have never seen Warren before.

The titanium handled gripper is something else!

Thanks!

Arian and Joe, how heavy does that gripper feel in the hand?

Great video Joe!

Titanium slightly heavier than aluminum, gripper weight is 340 grams!

Another very cool video, keep 'em coming! :rock

Another very cool video, keep 'em coming! :rock

Sums it up nicely. :)

Vid #5 did certainly not disappoint, that is just cool!

My guess on the mystery gripper was that you had acquired Joe Kinney's monster gripper, the dumpster spring. Boy, was I off...

Just a quick UPDATE:

Next month I have a surprise guest I'm going to interview LIVE in my room

where both Walls are displayed!!!

You guys will LOVE this! ;)

One of the videos will be solely on this interview!!!

I can't believe I get to interview this individual!

BTW, this just fell in my lap because of You Tube exposure!

Don't bother PM'ing me for the name either!

Just let it be a surprise!!!

PLEASE!!! :)

I'm super excited!

So much good has come from my efforts on this video series!!!

Can't thank Bill (Wannagrip) enough for pinning this thread!!! :bow

I LOVE GRIP!!!