Mighty Joe's Wall Of Grip Video Series!

mightyjoe

I groaned when I read this, but I agree with your prioritization.

Hope she gets well soon!

Take your time, Joe...we appreciate you.

Yes take your time. You are doing us a favor. I think I have figured out what your gripper is that will "blow our minds". Dont ask me why I am trying to figure it out.

I think I have figured out what your gripper is that will "blow our minds". Dont ask me why I am trying to figure it out.

I too have a theory...

Rich and Magnus, I would venture to say there's only one way you can know and that would

be because someone that actually knows told you. That isn't likely being neither of you know

who already knows about the gripper.

I'll say this much, there's only 3 GB members that know about it and I know they won't say a word.

They are very trustworthy individuals and all 3 realize my plan with the gripper.

I can't speak for you guys but I myself would rather it be a surprise if it was me.

I'll give you a hint as to what it's NOT! If you're thinking BIGGEST spring, you're way out in left field.

I'll give one final say concerning this gripper. There is ONLY ONE made! I can guarantee that much!

This gripper will never be sold as long as I'm living and it will be carried down my family line through one

of my sons (Cody & Shane).

Beyond that, you're simply guessing and imagining! Nothing wrong with that I guess!

See you curious Gripsters this weekend!

I LOVE GRIP!!!

I guess its a gold spring with tungusten handels with diamonds on the handels :]

Not even close!!!

Wait on the introduction to the Grip Wall of Fame!!!

i think you giving me lessons of patient :] i login every 4 hours to check if you uploaded the video ... but yes my patient is improved!

maybe its a very old old gripper one of the first ever made...?

Joe,

Based on what you said I'm now fairly certain my guess is wrong. Ah well, it is enjoyable to speculate.

I wanted to share with everyone here my "first ever" negative comment concerning my video series.

As always the poster (coward behind a keyboard) remains anonymous. They left their comment on my blog

for video #2 of the series. Below is their comments in their entirety:

"It would be helpful if you stopped fidgeting with your hands as your videos begin. Also, please understaand that the word "supination" is actually pronounced as "soupination."

You should also work on creating a smooth ending for your videos, as the "well that is it" stuff is fine for Festus and Goober on your farm, but otherwise has no place.

You should also learn to transition from topic-to-topic, as your constant "like I said" stuff is annoying and not acceptable for anyone out of junior high school. We don't need you to remind us that you are repeating stuff, which should serve as a reminder that you need to work on your topic a bit more."

At first I was angry because I thought, who would try and deter someone that's simply trying to help others?

Well, I guess there's people like this (haters) and there always will be. After realizing who I'm dealing with I

tried to gather what I could and make it more positive so I decided to work on the posters complaints of my approach

and some of my habits during recording of videos. I will try and do better for whoever "anonymous" is out there.

I must admit I was taken back at first but I will try and help others no matter what. Sorry for the interlude here.

I just felt I should post both the good and the bad of what I have to share/offer!

All is good my friends!

• Like 1

Joe it is hard to keep every one happy. If you met the person who made the coments you probibaly would feel sorry for him.

Can't please them all Joe...not even close. Just keep doing what you're doing. Far more people appreciate your videos than not.

• Like 1

Joe,

The reason we grip-nuts love your videos is because to us it is all about the content. We don't notice if the delivery could be improved and even if we did, we wouldn't care. In other words, don't worry about changing anything.

What's really weird to me is that the poster apparently took his time to carefully observe and note any perceived flaws. I conclude this because the comments are very specific. What's sad is that had he cut out the condescending language and been a bit courteous it would have come across as positive feedback with suggested improvement opportunities. Consider this for example:

"Hey Joe, good job with your videos! Here are a few things you may want to consider that would make your videos appear more professional..." or something similar.

Instead he choose to try to piss you off. Some people...

joe...

dont take anything to the heart from what pepole are saying.

if you know who you are then its everything :] you dont have to prove anything to outers if you know your reasons are just to help everyone.

perfect is a word shouldnt exist. we all not perfect and thats what makes us special:] do everything that you did before . we all like you as you are. =D

I have to contend that most of these are a given without special thought (IMO). How exactly can one stay relaxed with their body and do a big gripper close? Same with the natural extension of the arm and cocking the wrist. :)

This does not in any way impede what Joe is doing. There are TONS of things in science that are obvious from a cursory perusal of our natural world. What Joe is doing is running (to my knowledge) empirical and scientific studying and research to rigorously test these observations. What would have happened if Newton had simply thought "Hm, well it's obvious that objects will fall towards the earth." Newtonian mechanics, a large portion of mathematics, and the fundamental understandings we now have of the universe we live in would have been inhibited immensely.

Joe, keep doing what you are doing because scientifically rigorous, empirical study is what advances the knowledge and limits of human existence.

It was just an observation. Someone who had not stumbled onto them by just "training" is going to be WAY better off much sooner. Especially new grip trainees. These videos are AWESOME!!

Pinning this on the board.

Well, I guess there's people like this (haters) and there always will be.

It made my day when I saw Joe talking about haters.

Them haters be hatin.

• Like 1

Here's Video #4 of the series!!!

Hope you ENJOY!!!

• Like 2

Joe, as long as you enjoy your video work, please continue your efforts as your collection and knowledge of grip history is educational to many of us. Forget about the blog clown. Not your problem!

Joe, as long as you enjoy your video work, please continue your efforts as your collection and knowledge of grip history is educational to many of us. Forget about the blog clown. Not your problem!

Thanks 33wes!

I appreciate your kind words buddy!

I not only enjoy what I do, I LOVE what I do.

I love to see others succeed! If an individual can help another achieve their goal by

sharing knowledge/experience then I strongly believe they should share that knowledge/experience.

There's no better feeling than to achieve a goal that you once thought was unobtainable. I've helped

many people over the years achieve what they perceived as the unattainable goal. The only reason their goal

was unattainable (in their mind) is because they had no reason to achieve their goal(s). Once you determine

the "why" in your goal, the "how" becomes easy and now the goal once thought unobtainable is now within reach.

I LOVE GRIP!!!

• Like 1

another great instalment Joe - I'm dying to see what's on the other wall!

thanks

:) :) :)

Patients Pays!!! ;)

Love it. Keep em coming!