Mighty Joe's Wall Of Grip Video Series!

mightyjoe

What grippers are lacking in the present collection? Wish list? R Sorin

Quite a few if one was to consider different combinations of handles. For example, smooth, knurled,

5/8" diameter, 3/4" diameter, etc.

Spring sizes? I have most all spring sizes except for the BB Universe and Super Universe/Beast.

Grippers lacking are RB World's Toughest, Original IronMan Gripper made by Tetting, RB 400N,

Various grippers from Python Grip(still collecting these as funds allow), Any Silver Crush grippers,

and a few others with a little thought.

I'm really into one of a kind grippers as you probably are too Richard. There's a special feeling you

get in your stomach (or at least I do) when you have a one of a kind or a prototype gripper such as

the 2, 1/2" smooth steel handle "Gapper Grippers" I have from Warren or a really special gripper that

I'll reveal on video #5, also made by Warren and then my most valuable gripper to date (also one of a kind)

that I'll also reveal on video #5.

Thanks for asking Richard and I cherish the comments you made concerning my video series!

Thank you my friend!

...Joe, you explain your collection and related facts very well. Would you consider doing one one your grip machines and how you integrate them into your grip workouts? Edited by 33wes

...I have most all spring sizes except for the BB Universe...

I can't believe I have one that you don't! ;)

it sure makes a nice paperweight. I can't even get it to budge a tiny bit.

Edited by chilliman64

What grippers are lacking in the present collection? Wish list? R Sorin

Quite a few if one was to consider different combinations of handles. For example, smooth, knurled,

5/8" diameter, 3/4" diameter, etc.

Spring sizes? I have most all spring sizes except for the BB Universe and Super Universe/Beast.

Grippers lacking are RB World's Toughest, Original IronMan Gripper made by Tetting, RB 400N,

Various grippers from Python Grip(still collecting these as funds allow), Any Silver Crush grippers,

and a few others with a little thought.

I'm really into one of a kind grippers as you probably are too Richard. There's a special feeling you

get in your stomach (or at least I do) when you have a one of a kind or a prototype gripper such as

the 2, 1/2" smooth steel handle "Gapper Grippers" I have from Warren or a really special gripper that

I'll reveal on video #5, also made by Warren and then my most valuable gripper to date (also one of a kind)

that I'll also reveal on video #5.

Thanks for asking Richard and I cherish the comments you made concerning my video series!

Thank you my friend!

...Joe, you explain your collection and related facts very well. Would you consider doing one one your grip machines and how you integrate them into your grip workouts?

Sure! No problem!

BTW, I have to do video #3 over.

Bad day yesterday for sure.

• Like 1

That's GREAT! Hang onto it because one day it will be priceless to you.

Lastly, I bet I have more grippers that you don't have than the other way around. LOL!!!

That's GREAT! Hang onto it because one day it will be priceless to you.

Lastly, I bet I have more grippers that you don't have than the other way around. LOL!!!

that's a bet I would surely lose! lol

Joe, I think when you attend Summerstrong your gripper horizons will be broadened. You might appreciate this stuff.. and there is a bunch here "perhaps in some cases lost to history and gripper evolution"being one of a kind and early editions of several makers. R Sorin

Joe, I think when you attend Summerstrong your gripper horizons will be broadened. You might appreciate this stuff.. and there is a bunch here "perhaps in some cases lost to history and gripper evolution"being one of a kind and early editions of several makers. R Sorin

Richard, you don't know how excited I am about attending Summer Strong this month!

I simply can't wait!

You and I talking grippers should be a video in and of itself, huh?

BTW, I have a tripped planned this summer to the Stark Museum in Austin where I plan to meet up

with Jan and Terry Todd. This is when the amateur strength historian (myself) will meet-up with some

REAL strength historians! I'm excited about this adventure as well. Anyone involved in grip should visit

the Stark Museum if the chance ever arises. Some of the artifacts displayed there are priceless!

Anyone else here on the GB going to Sorinex Summer Strong???

BTW, I have a tripped planned this summer to the Stark Museum in Austin where I plan to meet up

with Jan and Terry Todd. This is when the amateur strength historian (myself) will meet-up with some

REAL strength historians! I'm excited about this adventure as well. Anyone involved in grip should visit

the Stark Museum if the chance ever arises. Some of the artifacts displayed there are priceless!

It's funny you mention this. I attended a career fair a couple of months ago that was held at a room the football stadium at UT, and I saw some signs and posters advertising this museum, which is also in the stadium. I went by and visited after the career fair. I mostly looked at the bodybuilding section, and it had some cool historical pictures of bodybuilders, training, places, etc. from different eras. From what I remember the museum was very large, and I didn't even get close to seeing all of it.

Tell me when you are coming Joe, it's only a few minutes bike ride from my apartment, and right by where I workout anyway. I'll come and visit.

It's funny you mention this. I attended a career fair a couple of months ago that was held at a room the football stadium at UT, and I saw some signs and posters advertising this museum, which is also in the stadium. I went by and visited after the career fair. I mostly looked at the bodybuilding section, and it had some cool historical pictures of bodybuilders, training, places, etc. from different eras. From what I remember the museum was very large, and I didn't even get close to seeing all of it.

Tell me when you are coming Joe, it's only a few minutes bike ride from my apartment, and right by where I workout anyway. I'll come and visit.

I've never heard of the Stark museum, but what do they have there?

HELP!!!

If anyone knows how I can get around the 10 minute time limit on You Tube before it's

divided into 2 parts, PLEASE PM me with any suggestions or fixes.

Thanks!

You couldn't take 30 seconds to Google it? I found this out in probably less time than that. Log into your account. Go to your upload page. Click on "Increase your limit". Follow the two steps.

You couldn't take 30 seconds to Google it? I found this out in probably less time than that. Log into your account. Go to your upload page. Click on "Increase your limit". Follow the two steps.

Thanks David!

I'll give it a try for sure.

BTW, I don't have 30 seconds because I'm too busy trying to make these videos for you guys! LOL!

Seems like you thought I was lazy or something.

Anyway, I appreciate your 30 seconds for sure! In return you'll get over 10 minutes of HD video

of my gripper collection and some valuable tips on video #3!

Is this a fair exchange???

David, (thewalrus) you mislead me bro!!!

It took about one minute to fix the problem. Not 30 seconds!

Problem solved!!!

Don't you feel good knowing you helped a fellow gripster out today???

Thanks again!!!

Edited by Mighty Joe

Okay my Grip Friends! Back on track here and a few problems solved.

Later today will be video #3 and video #4 tomorrow!

Next weekend will be video #5 where the "Grip Wall of Fame" is introduced and never

before made public.

Now! Guess what???

There will now be more than 6 videos!!!

There's absolutely NO WAY I can cover everything and everyone on the GWOF in 2 videos!

Update: There will be a "grip/gripper tip" at the beginning of each video from here on out! All these

tips are unique/different and I've never shared with the public to date!

On the last video #10 I will do one ad for a very important individual in the Grip Community and introduce

everyone here for the first time to the Holy Grail of Thumb Training!!! My best invention to date not shared

publicly.

Stay tuned and see you later TODAY!!!

I LOVE GRIP!!!

Here's part 1 of video #3:

As you may have already noticed there's 2 parts AGAIN! I found out that it's my software

for my video camera that divides the videos into 10 minute parts.

I'll continue to work around this as we continue!

My apologies for the 2 parts!

Hope you ENJOY!

Video #4 tomorrow!

• Like 1

Here's part 2 of video #3:

ENJOY!

Video #4 tomorrow!!!

Stay tuned my Grip Friends!!!

• Like 1

Such a perfect Saturday evening. Kicking back with a brandy watching Joe's videos.

Hmm, I'm getting old...

Very interesting stuff, as usual!

About the radiant tension, don't think I do this now. Next workout I'll try to consciously practice it and I'll report back if I see results from it.

Thanks Joe!

The Russian guys name I couldn't think of in this video was Pavel Tsatsouline where I

read about radiant tension.