Joe Kinney

grippers777

Don't blame the newbie, it's human fate: you start from scratch at birth, then you learn a few things (and forget even more), then you die soon after.

Our dear Grippers777 here is currently starting from scratch.

Like every true newbie, he assumes that he will be able to replicate - or surpass - any world record around, or become CEO of Microsoft, World Strongest Man, President of the USA etc. if he sets his mind to it (newbie usually believes in the infinite powers of the mind).

As a consequence Newbie only respects the record holders (secretely feeling pity for the poor guys which will SOON loose their titles), and despise any sound advice coming from anyone else.

And like all of us before, Newbie will have to learn the hard way that he is wrong.

Welcome aboard grippers777 :)

lol, Wow, that is an incredibly depressing post. I nearly lost all will.

okey... i am caught red handed. My real name is Simon Norevi and lives in sweden! And my previous accounts was grippers777 and gotgrip?. It is i who uploaded that stupid film of my friend closing the coc#3 saying gripboard sucks! when it actually is awsome. I did that because i was with my friend and we where angry because all of you gripboard veterans said i was a troll. But the truth is i love gripboard. And i can promise you that i will stop posting stupid posts and starting stupid threads.! PEACE! I will also upload a sorry video and remove the number #3 video!

I have been on this forum three days now and I've already seen your videos and several attempts at trolling. Why do you do this?

Pretty safe bet anybody choosing a handle of CoC #4 is going to have an ego play going soon. I was pretty sure with the first post this was the case. Anyway, how many usrnames can this guy go through before they block him?

Don't blame the newbie, it's human fate: you start from scratch at birth, then you learn a few things (and forget even more), then you die soon after.

Our dear Grippers777 here is currently starting from scratch.

Like every true newbie, he assumes that he will be able to replicate - or surpass - any world record around, or become CEO of Microsoft, World Strongest Man, President of the USA etc. if he sets his mind to it (newbie usually believes in the infinite powers of the mind).

As a consequence Newbie only respects the record holders (secretely feeling pity for the poor guys which will SOON loose their titles), and despise any sound advice coming from anyone else.

And like all of us before, Newbie will have to learn the hard way that he is wrong.

Welcome aboard grippers777 :)

lol, Wow, that is an incredibly depressing post. I nearly lost all will.

Agreed... I think that I'm not going to chase any more grippers and retire my grip strength career.

SIKE!!!!

p.s.- You can get the #4 if you really want, but you're going to have to be smart about it... and invest at least 5ish years of your life.

Edited by hellswindstaff

p.s.- You can get the #4 if you really want, but you're going to have to be smart about it... and invest at least 5ish years of your life.

"Really wanting things" and "being smart about them" is far from being given to everybody. Actually, i'm not sure your words should be any more conforting to him than just saying "if you can get strong enough" (which is also part of the equation).

Also, will power is just like muscle power. It can be improved through training but only up to certain limits (YOUR limits).

Limits. Limits. Limits. Always denying that they exist is in fact the only way to get close to them. How strange.

And besides, who knows if he still has 5 years to live ?

Depressing enough ? :grin: