An Introduction

Guest Scott Clayton

Guest Scott Clayton

Hey guys.  I used to post on the old grip board under the name privateviking.  I've been lurking around the new board for awhile.  This place looks great!  You guys run a tight ship.  I see a lot of new names, and a few new Certified CoC's.  Congradualtions to all.

Hey Scott,

Remember me?!?  I'm the forum "busybody"!  Always have advice to give..... i'm just waiting for someone to accept it!  Welcome back!

Sybersnott

Guest Scott Clayton

Of course I remember you.  How is the book coming?  If I remember right you were really close to getting the #3, how did that end up for you?

Guest woody36

Syber,

I for one have accepted that your the forums

"  busybody" just kidding!

Scott,hello-just read your workout report thats some

pinchgrip you have there.

All the best. Woody.

Nice to see another person from Tennessee on the board.  :)  Stay after the #3, it'll eventually give up. ;)

Guest Scott Clayton

Bearcat, I'm in Johnson City too.  Do you go to ETSU?  I work in the weight room, stop by and see me some time.

(Edited by Scott Clayton at 2:30 pm on May 17, 2001)

Scott,

As for the book, I'm still working on it.  I talked to Strossen about it not too long ago, and he told me that befores it comes out, he wants to read the "rough draft" to see if there is anything regarding him or IronMind (well, of course there is!).  As for me closing the #3, there is a problem as of late.  I can't close it fully due to a hand injury (my right hand), and then I come real close - but no definite close.  Great news though, I got my very own video camcorder, and on it I taped myself closing and holding the BB Master!  I plan to send a copy to my grip pal Steve Weiner, and whoever else is interested in seeing my mug!  Glad to have you back on the forum - we'll chat again!

Sybersnott

Snott, you see this last comment?  The reason I am leaving it up is for you to see it because I am tired of  taking crap off this board as a moderator (they email me offline) because several people (maybe more)...well...how do I put this..think you are a fraud and a troll.

You've been called out many times here and on the old board and either there is either no response or some excuse.   In fact, the people will usually post several times and either get the no response or some excuse.

I think it's time to set the record straight.

Thanks.

Guest Dr Tom

I remember "Private Viking" as an English gentleman who is very legitimate.  He has his own web-site and bio posted for all to see.

His real name escapes me but we have corresponded in the past.

Scott Clayton:  I am from Oneida, TN.  You probably don't know where that is, don't worry no one else does either.  I go to ETSU, that's why I put it as a location seing as how I'm up there more than I am home. I will be back up there in June.  I am in the Brooks weightroom 4 days a week if possible.  Do you work in the Brooks weightroom or the one in the dome?  How can I find you?

Guest woody36

Dr.Tom,

I think the guy you're thinking of is VIKINGPOWER

aka Tom Jones,not Privateviking the young man with

the mean pinch grip who is now posting as Scott -

Clayton and as just returned to the fold.

All the best Woody.

In defense of Sybersnott, I met him personally last October at the AOBS dinner and he is a very determined individual.  I can't vouch for his claims about completely closing the #3, but when I met him, he tried his #3 in front of me, and got the handles to about 3/8" away.  I also gave his gripper a squeeze, and it was a real #3.  I am VERY skeptical when it comes to claims on the internet, and I will only believe claims that were witnessed by a credible source, or that I have witnessed with my own two eyes.  I can guarantee that Sybersnott is NOT a troll, and I wish him the best of luck in getting certified.  Steve Weiner

Guest Scott Clayton

Bearcat, I work in Brooks from 12 until 2, weekdays.  I'll be the guy in the grey "Campus Rec Staff" T-Shirt.  I'm going out of town for awhile, but I'll be back June 2nd.  If you're in Brooks that often I've probably seen you without knowing.  I swear I've been through Onieda, but I can't place it right now.  Also, are you the guy that made the thick bar that showed up in the gym last summer?  There are all kinds of great grip toys up there now.

To others, I was privateviking, not Viking Power.  I still post at Trigg's and Bulk and Power as privateviking.  I have some workouts posted oven at Bulk and Power.  All of my claims are completely unproven.    Dr. Tom, are you also Doctor Tom 2?

Guest Dr Tom

Scott and Woody:  Yes, I'm sure that you are right.  I was confusing the two "Vikings"  ;)

Scott, Yep, I'm Dr Tom 2 on Trigg's GG.  When we went to this Ikonboard, I was able to drop the "#2 (wish that I could "close" it.  LOL!  )

Nice to have you, Scott!