28 April 2012, Movement Minneapolis Grip Decathlon Iii (duality)

AdamTGlass

The other update

We will offer a lite version of the contest for those who are pressed for time

- Silver Bullet, 1 attempt

- DO Axle, 4 attempts

- One hand pinch with the Strongergrip gym gripz pinch block

- CTD challenge.

This lite version can go as quickly as 1.5 hours total. It will be held on it's own platform. This gives those who can't commit to a full day contest a chance to still get out and do some lifting.

Mikael I know you are going to ask why not 1HP on euro; equipment limitations bro. Only 1 set up and it will be tied up all morning with the 10 event contestants.

I can bring my Euro... Word?

Now that helps out a lot with time lines and planning

Pitts should be bringing me a new pipe for it anyway. Except he has not relied to my last three emails.

I would like to acknowledge Ironmind and Strongergrip as sponsors for the Grip Decathlon!

I would like to thank Andrew Durniat, Dan Reinard, and Gerry Schiela for a much needed equipment sponsorship for the meet! You guys are going to be a huge factor for the smoothness of the comp!

Andrew, Dan, and Gerry are loaning their griptopz set ups for the comp. This allows us to keep the flight system running without a hitch. If I had to estimate, this will take off upwards to 3.5 hours off the comp compared to having to run the one unit. That's what I am talking about!!

• Like 1

Nice! I love it when things come together smoothly like that. You guys will have a blast at the contest. Wish I could be there. Maybe later this year - November maybe? - if you do another Fall Grip Decathlon. I'd have to know the date well in advance to take time off with the work schedule this year.

I would like to thank Andrew Durniat, Dan Reinard, and Gerry Schiela for a much needed equipment sponsorship for the meet! You guys are going to be a huge factor for the smoothness of the comp! Andrew, Dan, and Gerry are loaning their griptopz set ups for the comp. This allows us to keep the flight system running without a hitch. If I had to estimate, this will take off upwards to 3.5 hours off the comp compared to having to run the one unit. That's what I am talking about!!

Boom. This is huge.

Adam - put me down as a prize sponsor please. Give whoever wins it my contact information and I will send them one Grip Toy or another that I will have made up by then.

Very excited to announce sponsorship from the following

Manus enterprises

Chris Rice

Matt Cannon

We will have some fantastic prizes!

For the Silverbullet Hold we will be using the Ironmind weight as seen at the Viking Vice Grip Challenge and the Ronnie Coleman Classic.

Very excited to announce sponsorship from the following

Manus enterprises

Chris Rice

Matt Cannon

We will have some fantastic prizes!

For the Silverbullet Hold we will be using the Ironmind weight as seen at the Viking Vice Grip Challenge and the Ronnie Coleman Classic.

Very happy to learn today The Gripper Super Store will sponsoring the decathlon! Thanks a ton Wade!

Wow, this is going to be one awesome contest! Thanks everyone who is sponsoring and donating. I'm excited.

Guys I'm not going to be able to make it, because I found out Relay For Life is that day. Sorry, but good luck and PR's to everyone.

I will be there for WSH again though.

Thanks,

Austin

Guys I'm not going to be able to make it, because I found out Relay For Life is that day. Sorry, but good luck and PR's to everyone.

I will be there for WSH again though.

Thanks,

Austin

hey bro I understand, that is a great cause to be involved in!

We will miss you at the comp, maybe next one in the Fall?

Sponsor packages arrived today from Manus Grip and Ironmind. The new Silver Bullet Hold is pretty cool, I think people are really going to enjoy trying it out

If anyone would like to help me out with building set up it would be appreciated. I am setting up Plymouth for the contest from 4 PM to 8 PM Friday night (27). You are welcome to drop in and sample the equipment as well or get in a lifting workout.

I might take you up on that. I took Friday off work so that I'm ready for the contest.

I might take you up on that. I took Friday off work so that I'm ready for the contest.

that would be cool Matt, especially having extra time to calibrate the Euro and extra 45's

You gonna be distracting yourself with bringing the gripper calibrator?

You gonna be distracting yourself with bringing the gripper calibrator?

no it is not portable, the more important task is moving stuff, cleaning, calibrating the new plates INCLUDING THE 100's SOMEONE IS SUPPOSE TO BRING OVER...ya dig?

David Horne's Blobtopz arrived today, so we will be putting it to use.

It is SLICK! exact same size as my older fatman. I think people will enjoy the challenge of this one

I am going to offer two additional prizes for the contest

#1 - Best improvement to 3 lift total. For all returning MM grip athletes the one who improves their 3 event total will be getting a cool prize.

#2 - best lifters to body weight ratio, stacking your lifts to your body weight. An equally awesome prize.