2012 Nordonia Hills Expo

tusrb41

So again this year at the Nordonia Hills Chamber of Commerce EXPO I will have a grip challenge booth set up. It was a blast last year (see pixs in profile) and I expect the same this year.

I will have set up:

1. Max pull up rig on IronMind Rolling Thunder DL Handles

2. BLOB lift challenge

3. I will have the full line (1-10) of GHP Grippers there to see if anyone can mash them

4. Rogue Fitness Cannon Balls and Grandfather grip systems

5. Sorinex Mighty Mitts Fat Chin Triangle

Should be fun and if anyone is in the Akron/Canton/Cleveland area and want to drop by that would be great to meet some of you in person!! I will be there from 1pm until 4:30pm.

More info: http://nordoniahills...community-expo/

The EXPO is set up and ready to rock tomorrow!!

We had a great day at the EXPO yesterday!! Met a ton of folks interested in grip and many of them gave some of the GHP grippers a shot and tried doing pull ups on the Rolling Thunders.

I had a 71 year old guy come up and do 4 full dead hang pull-ups on the Rolling Thunder Deadlift Handles!!! It was awesome to see this when so many teenagers could not even get 1 or 2!!

Jason Trusnik the linebacker from the Miami Dolphins was there but I couldn't get him to try any RT pull ups. Off season contract stuff I would imagine but he is a really great guy!

Well the Gripboards own bubba29 (Chuck) won the RT Pull-up challenge!! Congrats bro!!!