Ghp Gripper Challenge

Wade Gillingham

Dang, Great job Dude. I wanna see a #4 CCS. Make it happen.

Thanks everyone I will continue to try to get bigger grippers on my list. The level 9 is the next on my radar.

• Like 1

Jonathan Vogt... Can the Level 9 be far behind??

Easy, nice closes...congrats

Why dont you climb the MM ladder Jonathan, that would be nonstop trip ;-)

• Like 1

I was just talking to someone about this the other day. I am thinking about doing it but i could buy a lot of grippers for the cost of having to go up through all the grippers before i reach my limit. I will probably do it but I am tight with my money. :grin:

I was just talking to someone about this the other day. I am thinking about doing it but i could buy a lot of grippers for the cost of having to go up through all the grippers before i reach my limit. I will probably do it but I am tight with my money. :grin:

how much does it cost per level?

From USA to Finland about 2 x 17 euros + 13-20 euros taxes per level. I have paid MM1-MM7 and soon MM7 again. Hopefully I MUST pay MM8 too!!!! :laugh :laugh :laugh

• Like 1

From USA to Finland about 2 x 17 euros + 13-20 euros taxes per level. I have paid MM1-MM7 and soon MM7 again. Hopefully I MUST pay MM8 too!!!! :laugh :laugh :laugh

the current conversion of euro to US dollar is 1 to 1.28. have you paid about 50 euro or 64 US dollars per level???

Edited by bubba29

the current conversion of euro to US dollar is 1 to 1.28. have you paid about 50 euro or 64 US dollars per level???

MM1 - MM5 34e per level and MM6-MM7 about 50e per level.

wow, that is a bunch of euros. $345 US to climb the list. i realize with taxes and shipping it costs a lot to get there and back but you are a dedicated gripster.

wow, that is a bunch of euros. $345 US to climb the list. i realize with taxes and shipping it costs a lot to get there and back but you are a dedicated gripster.

Then when I started Mash Monster certs I tried to get MM1-MM4 at the same time. It would have been cheaper. It´s not allowed. Btw, this is better invest for my money than for example 10 gallons beer.

You can buy a lot of grip stuff for 345 bucks I am just going to buy a rated gripper and close it. :grin:

Just ordered a rated grand elite so that should be about the same as a mash monster level 8. That will be good enough for me for now. I almost ordered a GHP level 10 but I am going to wait for another year to see where things are at. I dont want it to start rusting while its waiting on me to get strong enough :grin:

• Like 2

How much is the BBGE rated at?

It should be about 205 lbs. I havent got mine yet but i will let everyone know.

It should be about 205 lbs. I havent got mine yet but i will let everyone know.

Yuuup:

205_GRAND_ELITE_large.png?854

• 2 weeks later...