Ghp Gripper Challenge

Wade Gillingham

7 hours ago, Squeezus said:

Damn, I don't see many things posted about John, but when I do, they are strong as hell.

Thanks Gil, I try

• Like 1

Youiti Okazaki from Japan - amazing 3 reps on GHP8! 

6th position overall and #1 from Japan.

3/29/2017

Publication 9/11/2017

Congrats!

20 hours ago, Kashtan said:

Youiti Okazaki from Japan - amazing 3 reps on GHP8! 

6th position overall and #1 from Japan.

3/29/2017

Publication 9/11/2017

Congrats!

Wow...awesome!

• 1 month later...

Ivan Tikhonov and Oleg Kuskov, both from Russia, both hitting 5 reps with the GHP 7 in the same month :rock

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

Jonathan Fernandez becomes the first entry in 2018 with this huge result with the GHP Level 7.  

• Like 8

Ilya Pokrovskiy from Russia moves into the 29th place spot in the GHP Gripper Challenge. Huge closes from this new comer. Congrats!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Congrats to Michael Thomas on his recent entry into the GHP Gripper Challenge. Michael becomes the 3rd person to complete the challenge this year and at 51 years young, the oldest person in the challenge!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Wade Gillingham said:

Congrats to Michael Thomas on his recent entry into the GHP Gripper Challenge. Michael becomes the 3rd person to complete the challenge this year and at 51 years young, the oldest person in the challenge!

Thanks to Wade Gillingham. Iam Proud to be on the GHP7 certification list.  I love the Gillingham High Performance Grippers- top shelf quality no doubt

• Like 2

Congrats to Jason Otto for smashing the GHP Level 7 for 3 reps.  Great audio on this video too.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Congrats to Jon Vance for becoming the newest closer of a GHP Level 7 as part of the GHP Gripper Challenge!

Edited by Wade Gillingham
  • Like 2

Congrats to Liu Cheng for closing the GHP Level 8 and becoming the second man from China to achieve this tremendous feat of grip strength.
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
Congrats to Sergey Likhutyev from Russia for his entry into the GHP Gripper Challenge

Sergey becomes the 6th man from Russia to enter the GHP Gripper Challenge. This is the most from any country other than the USA and Russia holds a share of the top spot with Valery Tolstyh's incredible close of the GHP Level 9.
  • Like 5

53 minutes ago, Wade Gillingham said:
Congrats to Sergey Likhutyev from Russia for his entry into the GHP Gripper Challenge

Sergey becomes the 6th man from Russia to enter the GHP Gripper Challenge. This is the most from any country other than the USA and Russia holds a share of the top spot with Valery Tolstyh's incredible close of the GHP Level 9.

Congrats S. Likhutyev!

Sergey becomes the 7th man from Russia to enter the GHP Gripper Challenge.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Congrats to Qianchen Yang from China for his amazing close of the GHP Level 8 for 3 reps. Qianchen's effort has only been surpased by 4 men in the history of the GHP Gripper Challenge. Qianchen moves to number 8 on the list because of 3 men previously accomplishing the same result. https://youtu.be/OAR7NR0iXJw

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wade Gillingham said:

Congrats to Qianchen Yang from China for his amazing close of the GHP Level 8 for 3 reps. Qianchen's effort has only been surpased by 4 men in the history of the GHP Gripper Challenge. Qianchen moves to number 8 on the list because of 3 men previously accomplishing the same result. https://youtu.be/OAR7NR0iXJw

Awesome! Congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

So a couple weeks later, Qianchen was at it again.  I missed this video initially and actually had it when I posted the 3 reps.  Now I'm circling back and posting 4 reps!  To make this even more mind boggling is Qianchen is only 18 years old.  I doubt there has ever been anyone at his level of gripper strength at the same age.  He now moves up to number 5 on the GHP Challenge list.

• Like 6