Ghp Gripper Challenge

Wade Gillingham

Wow amazing feat by Valery. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he can add reps with that gripper in the future.

Probably the greatest grip feat this year and perhaps in several years. Even better than the Crusher WR's in my opinion.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grind said:

Teen?

• Like 2

It was "only" a GHP Level 7 but Leif Welz from Canada absolutely destroyed it fresh out of the package at Griptober 2016 in Edmonton, Alberta.  Look for Leif to join the GHP Level 8 club soon and from the looks of it he has a good shot at the GHP Level 9 some day. Congrats Leif!

Edited by Wade Gillingham
  • Like 3

Looked like it was child's play for him...casually just grabbing the gripper and taking his time only to destroy the #7!  Great job.  I am a proud Dual Citizen of both Canada and the USA...go Canucks! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Fantastic Aaron!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Graeme Bryce from New Zealand is at it again. Just 3 months after becoming the first New Zealander (and only) to join the GHP Gripper Challenge list, Bryce has now moved up to 24th place by slamming the Level 7 for 4 reps. Congrats Bryce!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Our teenager from China, Qianchen Yang, is at it again. This time closing the GHP Level 8 for 2 reps! This moves him up to the 12th position in the GHP Gripper Challenge. Great job Qianchen!

https://youtu.be/c7uBZTOJ72A

• Like 3

Katsuya Kawasaki from Japan enters the GHP Gripper Challenge, smashing a Level 7 for 2 reps. Katsuya becomes the 2nd man from Japan on the list. Congrats Katsuya!

https://youtu.be/Y_HP5hUstT0

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Could someone with a filed GHP gripper enter the challenge?

Edited by Yan_Wei

• 4 weeks later...

Josh Earl joins the challenge.  Congrats Josh!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Another big close from China's Liu Cheng. China now holds the 12th and 23rd positions in the GHP Gripper Challenge. 5 different countries hold the top 5 positions: Wales, Russia, USA, Canada, and Germany.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, I don't see many things posted about John, but when I do, they are strong as hell.

• Like 2