Armwrestling Machine

Mr.Forearm

Some Years ago (2001) I designed an Armwrestling Machine. It look like this:

ARMWRESTLINGMACHINE

This machine is Mr Forearm´s design. You are free to construct one for your own or club´s use.

The machine shall be constructed in RHS 40 x 40 mm, with the thickness of 4,0 mm. The bearing axle shall be 25 mm in diameter. Please observe that it´s essential that a line trough the bearingaxle and weigth pin has an angel of exactly 45 deegres from the horizontal plane, in the starting position. This is necessary, to get the powercurve, described on the picture

armbryt2.jpg

Edited by Mr.Forearm

Hey, that's a pretty cool machine. But it looks like it limits a person to going inside only - side-pressure, hook and shoulder-roll and tricep press out. No back-loading with an outside Top-roll. But still, if someone is an inside armwrestler this looks like a good design. I might have to purchase one of these.

With another arm and more space on the table, it looks like it would be possible to make it a 180 degree machine. Great concept!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, that's a pretty cool machine. But it looks like it limits a person to going inside only - side-pressure, hook and shoulder-roll and tricep press out. No back-loading with an outside Top-roll. But still, if someone is an inside armwrestler this looks like a good design.

I designed this machine for two purposes: First - Strengthtraining for the rotator cuff in a functional way, other muscles can be trained in the gym. Second - like an armwrestlingtoy, see how much weight, you are able to push down.

I might have to purchase one of these.

I'm not selling these, but I'm working on some blue prints on the "arm" @ the machine. Problem for Americans is I work with millimeters, not inches. I will update when the blue print is ready. One Inch is 25,4 millimeters. The machine is calculated to withstands a pressure of 75 kg's (165 lbs) at the handle.