Worlds Strongest Hands Leg 3

mcshee

i believe in august wsh leg 3 is at my gym i live in norwood ma just outside of boston , i keep everyone updated as i find out more

and exact dates , makes me so happy there will be all kinds of medleys , phonebook tearing, card tearing , drinking and eating it will be dope for sure thankyou

• 3 weeks later...

i believe in august wsh leg 3 is at my gym i live in norwood ma just outside of boston , i keep everyone updated as i find out more

and exact dates , makes me so happy there will be all kinds of medleys , phonebook tearing, card tearing , drinking and eating it will be dope for sure thankyou

Mike

What are you serving for food ?????

Bobby

• 3 weeks later...

Mike,

Hey bud - how's it going.

It's really early for WSH right now. A lot of people might just be focused on other stuff. There have been lenty of members from Mass in the past. I have some suggestions:

Look up Brendan Dwyer. He was really active up until 2008. Then work got busy, but I talked to him last year and he wanted to get back into it. I don't remember his name on here though. You might be able to search his name and find a post he made.

Another suggestion would be to contact CJ Murphy at Total Performance Sports which is up in Everett. He spoke to me earlier this year about running a comp - maybe you guys could run one together. Here is his info. He goes by Murph - no one calls him CJ.

North American Strongman Mass. State Chairman

Men’s Fitness/Muscle and Fitness Magazine Advisory Board Member

68 Vine Street

Everett, Ma. 02149

(617) 387-5998

www.totalperformancesports.com

Mike, it would be awesome if you could get the Grip Fire burning across the prairies of Massachusetts to get that corner going again. I wish you the best.

Also, talk to someone about those rotaries. Get them outlawed. I hate driving on those in Mass.

Thanks,

Jedd

Good call bro! Thanks.

I might get relocated to mass next month from Atlanta. If I do, I would love to compete. There are no comps in atl or at least I have not seen any advertised. One good thing going back up north.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

gentleman thankyou , thanks jedd i do my best there is no more of an ass backward sytem then the one we have here in boston

we still have figured out the numerical sytem of exits we skip around thanks again boys i look those contacts up

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

closing in on a spot in westwood ma gymnastic warehouse i keep you posted all mass attend , stop watching those phony over paid baseball players and squeeze a gripper

• 1 month later...

just moved into a spot in westwood ma, New Sports Academy that were the comp will take place , email michaelcsheehan33@gmail.com for any question or call me

617 778 8653 really looking forward to hosting my first grip event thanks