Mash Monster Ladder Off Hand

Bill Piche

We are now going to offer athletes the ability to certify off-hand and climb the Mash Monster ladder. All the same rules apply and you will be listed on the site with an "Off Hand" notation and if you are on the ladder for your dominant hand you will see yourself twice on the ladder for both hands.

• Like 1

This is fantastic!! Since I'm training left hand only while my right wrist heals up this will give me good motivation and something to shoot for.

This is a brilliant idea. Thanks for doing it! Time to start training hard leftie...

• Like 1

Great idea. I'm a huge fan of both hands being strong at all events. Anyone that has seen me compete will see me warmup with both hands for each event to test which hand will be the money maker that particular event. It's like a tragic comedy to see people drop out of entire contests because their "gripper" hand wasn't feeling good. Maybe that's why medley's are a good test. One can never survive on one hand in a 4 minute medley. Kudos to a brilliant idea.

Paul Knight gets the credit for approaching us with the idea. :)

Oh, then in that case I retrack the praise. J/k. Great idea Paul!

That's not surprising, I think Paul probably has the best R+L gripper total in the world. Hey Paul, let's race to 400#RGC R+L!

That's not surprising, I think Paul probably has the best R+L gripper total in the world. Hey Paul, let's race to 400#RGC R+L!

That would be pretty damn epic!

deal! ....

Bill, I guess we can signup now that it is announced?

If so, I'll signup for next weekend MM1 in the signup thread

Edited by Paul Knight

Martin Arildsson got some serious total also!

This is great improvement! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming if you're going for a level neither hand has closed before you could cert both left and right in one go?

I'm assuming if you're going for a level neither hand has closed before you could cert both left and right in one go?

Yep. Same time limit, however.