No. 1: Devon Larratt

Florian Kellersmann

From what I've seen, it seems that Devon can beat Arsen, right now at least... John probably could've beaten Arsen if he'd stayed outside, and Devon's arm, hand and rotation are all stronger than John's. He should be able to hook Arsen, though John couldn't, Devon is a ton stronger than Arsen and can likely catch his hit, maybe not the first time but more often than not. And if Devon stops the match anywhere he'll win.

Also, depending on whether the refs actually watch Arsen's elbow or not, Devon's forearm might be long enough to make Arsen foul out on every big attack, if Devon postures far forward enough on the pad.

I think Lupkes said (after armfight 40) he, having pulled all three of them still thinks Devon could beat Arsen or Cyplenkov, though anything is possible. John also said Devon would probably win, unless Arsen somehow manages to flash him 3+ times in a row. Speed is still Devon's weakness and he doesn't seem to have gotten any faster on the go.

Edited by demarcoa

I dont know what your on man but theres a number of 'wrong's in what you posted. John did stay outside with Arsen, that was how he lost (only narrowly too), John himself said he wanted to top roll arsen. I dont think devons Hand, arm and rotation is stronger than johns, maybe one or two aspects but not the lot. Like micheal todd recently said, johns hand and wrist is good enough to make a comeback as long as his shoulder is ok. And I really dont think Devon is way stronger than arsen in all aspects too...arsen is not just fast, he is strong too. And Arsen having a real short forearm wont work against him at the start, remember the hands must be centered, that will likely mean devon will have to start further back on the pad. I think devon can still beat arsen, but it wont be a walk in the park.

I dont know what your on man but theres a number of 'wrong's in what you posted. John did stay outside with Arsen, that was how he lost (only narrowly too), John himself said he wanted to top roll arsen. I dont think devons Hand, arm and rotation is stronger than johns, maybe one or two aspects but not the lot. Like micheal todd recently said, johns hand and wrist is good enough to make a comeback as long as his shoulder is ok. And I really dont think Devon is way stronger than arsen in all aspects too...arsen is not just fast, he is strong too. And Arsen having a real short forearm wont work against him at the start, remember the hands must be centered, that will likely mean devon will have to start further back on the pad. I think devon can still beat arsen, but it wont be a walk in the park.

John's 'non foul' win over arsen was on the outside, he toprolled him successfully then tried to hook the last two matches, didn't work so well (iirc). I believe Engin said he'd encouraged John to toproll Arsen again in the last match, but John said he'd promised to hook him and tried anyway.

Arsen has been strong and getting stronger, especially beating Cyplenkov (though denis was tired) very recently... however, a tired cyplenkov was fairly close to a mostly fresh Arsen, and Devon's endurance > Cyplenkov even if their strength is about equal, I think Lupkes said that Devon is stronger than Denis though.

You're probably right abut John and Devon's respective strengths, I was going from hearing that in practice before Arsen, John was able to take Devon down a few times but couldn't really get hand control.

Devon vs Arsen.......I would like to see.......

I agree. Right now, I see Devon over Denis (Devon is too technical). I have a hard time seeing Devon over Arsen.

I can't recall seeing anyone toproll Richard Lupkes before and Arsen did it rather convincingly.

Joking?

Travis, John, and Ron Bath have all rolled Rich multiple times... surely you've seen Rich's supermatches with Ron and with Travis? I'm pretty sure Zinna rolled Lupkes, too, when he beat him at 2007 National's.