Aw Profile And The Science Behind It

fightertrainer

IMO, the best exposure AW will have is to have a Science study behind it. AWers are super strong in their sport movement. The strength and power is so far ahead of an average human. Even the heaviest weight from another strength sport come in and try AW, chance are they will lose big time to a much smaller counterpart. AW is the only strength sport I know of, where light weight person can beat a heavy weight person.

We probably all know this, but the public and the scientists are not awared of this fact! In order to get exposure we need someone like Nat' Geo. To come in and do a study and AW strength. The science need to know why size doesn't really mean that much in AW. Why tendon strength is so important. We need to show the public the fact that AWers are super strong in their movement regardless arm size. The scientist need to know why is that.

In Bodybuilding bigger is stronger. Strength is propotionately increase with muscle tissue diameter. Just for the sake of science they should have the strongest power lifter, strongman, Olympian lifter come in and let them test against the like of Zoloev, Brzenk, or some skinny AW champs. Let the science find out exactly why AWers are so strong and why muscle size mean not much in AW. With this study, we will get better exposure, and IMO will leads us to a better platform such Olympic's . At least public will appreciate us better.

If I have money, I would pay Nat' Geo to study us Awers physiology and show it on cables or TVs

IMO, the best exposure AW will have is to have a Science study behind it. AWers are super strong in their sport movement. The strength and power is so far ahead of an average human. Even the heaviest weight from another strength sport come in and try AW, chance are they will lose big time to a much smaller counterpart. AW is the only strength sport I know of, where light weight person can beat a heavy weight person.

We probably all know this, but the public and the scientists are not awared of this fact! In order to get exposure we need someone like Nat' Geo. To come in and do a study and AW strength. The science need to know why size doesn't really mean that much in AW. Why tendon strength is so important. We need to show the public the fact that AWers are super strong in their movement regardless arm size. The scientist need to know why is that.

In Bodybuilding bigger is stronger. Strength is propotionately increase with muscle tissue diameter. Just for the sake of science they should have the strongest power lifter, strongman, Olympian lifter come in and let them test against the like of Zoloev, Brzenk, or some skinny AW champs. Let the science find out exactly why AWers are so strong and why muscle size mean not much in AW. With this study, we will get better exposure, and IMO will leads us to a better platform such Olympic's . At least public will appreciate us better.

If I have money, I would pay Nat' Geo to study us Awers physiology and show it on cables or TVs

I was thinking the exact same thing a few days ago. Even if it were something smaller-scale, like a university doing research and experiments on AW, it would help the community a lot.

This vid is by far the greatest example I've ever seen of this. Zoloev is about 165lbs and I believe Cadorette is 300+. Both seasoned pros but Zoloev just has the advantage in pure power.