Tim Struse

Bill Piche

Not today. Gripper's going back to Bill. It's a perfect step up from MM7, probably 205-207ish. Very stiff throughout the ROM.

NOW: REVENGE.

Edited by Tim Struse

Not today. Gripper's going back to Bill. It's a perfect step up from MM7, probably 205-207ish. Very stiff throughout the ROM.

So you are saying that it is less than the average #4 Tim? That is interesting. I would have thought it would have been significantly more.

-Jordan

So you are saying that it is less than the average #4 Tim? That is interesting. I would have thought it would have been significantly more.

-Jordan

Considering the toughest #4 closed that has been calibrated was Martin's 207# and Mob and Paul are down for 205#'s, I'd love to know what you're calling an average #4.

-Jordan

Considering the toughest #4 closed that has been calibrated was Martin's 207# and Mob and Paul are down for 205#'s, I'd love to know what you're calling an average #4.

Jordan, I don't recall comparing the MM7 or MM8 to an average #4 gripper. Had I made that comparison, I would have said that the new #4 grippers are averaging about 214 (reference calibration data on gripper superstore), so the MM8 is probably a good 6-8 pounds easier than the average, new #4.

Good try Tim. I know you will kick its butt next time.

Next time! Id love to see the video if you want to put it up.

-Jordan

Jordan, I don't recall comparing the MM7 or MM8 to an average #4 gripper. Had I made that comparison, I would have said that the new #4 grippers are averaging about 214 (reference calibration data on gripper superstore), so the MM8 is probably a good 6-8 pounds easier than the average, new #4.

Forgive me if I put words into your mouth there Tim-it wasn't my intention so much as so marvel that the MM8 would be less than a new #4. I know the handles and position are different, but the spring is a BB Pro spring which is HUGE. I'd have thought this would have been closer to the 220lb range from its description. Its interesting to hear otherwise. Thank you for sharing that Tim.

-Jordan

-Jordan

Forgive me if I put words into your mouth there Tim-it wasn't my intention so much as so marvel that the MM8 would be less than a new #4. I know the handles and position are different, but the spring is a BB Pro spring which is HUGE. I'd have thought this would have been closer to the 220lb range from its description. Its interesting to hear otherwise. Thank you for sharing that Tim.

-Jordan

It is not a pro spring.

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=18493

-Jordan

That's a good question

Last, you attempting this is epic in itself :bow:bow Props that you go after the new grippers as soon as they're made for an attempt and with no fear :rock Much Respect