Michael Todd Is The New Big Version Od Crazy George

fightertrainer

http://www.worldofarmwrestling.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Yes, IMO he is the bigger version of George. Plus he can hit fast, press. Once he refine this method a little bit more, I don't how super division guys will handle it. 1st match he ended up beating Tim with almost straight arm, so weird!

Its crazy how he is able to come back with his arm in that position. I have seen him win many matches that way.

Well, Crazy keeps his hand in hammer position. Todd should pay attention to that, then who world super heavy will be turn upside down soon, LOL

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Its not pretty I agree, but George will have a hard match with a amateur and turn around and have the same match with artem. Michael is a extremely strong Guy and can finish 99% of people any way he wants so IMO he's much better than George.

Oh well LOL I don't even care. Arm wrestlers are a bunch of whiners that can't even agree on a set of simple rules and let cross dressing men compete with the ladies.