Sniezana Babayev

pawel r

Snezhana+Babaieva+70kg+dumbbell.jpg

Sniezana Babayev holds 70kg dumbbell with her body weight 52.5 kg

Is she Ruslan and Rustam's sister? There's something very wrong with that family, LOL....

They definitely picked better parents than I did :grin: I'm guessing she's the one married to Lubo? Tell me that kid isn't going to be a WAF champ!

Is this a save info about the weight of 70kg? I have a hard time to believe...

I don't believe it. Either the weight is incorrectly listed or the position allows for very large weight to be supported.

I've armwrestled several women at WAF and they are not ungodly strong like the men are. Irina Makeeva holds the #1 spot for women and she barely beat Josh Handeland after he had been pulling all night.

What I'm saying is either the weight is much less than 154lb or the position is such that Josh Handeland could hold ~90kilo (198lb). Either way, I feel that some sort of deception is afoot.

I think the weight is in a very advantageous position; it's low on the palm, arm is nowhere near 90, etc..all of which when used together put more weight on the bones than the muscle.. However, it's still 154# by a 52.5kg female! I would guess something is afoot if Irina had a hard time beating Josh Handeland. I like Josh, he's a good puller, and an absolute asset to the sport but that doesn't seem to match up with other stories I've heard about her. Also, Josh can AW ALL NIGHT. He was beating everybody after MO States because he just doesn't get tired.

I'm with Ivarboneless on this. I think there is some deception afoot. Especially look at her face, it looks like she's grinning, as if it's not serious.

Looks like she's executing the white man's overbite to me. She does have earbuds in so her facial expression could very well could be musically driven. :grin:

I don't believe it. Either the weight is incorrectly listed or the position allows for very large weight to be supported.

I've armwrestled several women at WAF and they are not ungodly strong like the men are. Irina Makeeva holds the #1 spot for women and she barely beat Josh Handeland after he had been pulling all night.

What I'm saying is either the weight is much less than 154lb or the position is such that Josh Handeland could hold ~90kilo (198lb). Either way, I feel that some sort of deception is afoot.

I never wrestle a world class women AWer before i so don't know. But I find it's hard to believe Josh is close to Irina Makeeva's level. Whether that I never withness it it or Josh isn't too shabby himself, LOL

I heard Josh has great endurance and doesn't get tired. Could Irina have been a bit tired? Just curious, not taking anything away from Josh.

FYI I can't hold 198 lbs (90kg) and Irina had nothing on me when we went inside.

I would guess something is afoot if Irina had a hard time beating Josh Handeland. I like Josh, he's a good puller, and an absolute asset to the sport but that doesn't seem to match up with other stories I've heard about her. Also, Josh can AW ALL NIGHT. He was beating everybody after MO States because he just doesn't get tired.

Thanks! But that night at Worlds I actually couldn't even pull at first because I had been pulling 3 days prior to that (on the side table during the tourney) and my arms were in serious pain... I took some ibuprofen and that took the pain away and I was able to pull but couldn't have been anywhere near 100%, whilst Irina had won Worlds easily that day and was dancing while we pulled for hours... first match I put her inside and won easy, then her teammates set her up so that she was way on her side of the table, with her hand completely over my thumb, and she was able to toproll me. I also beat Sarah Backman that night, she had some power but I didn't have any problem/had total control.

Idk what to make of this pic... but I hardly come on here anymore and think it's cool that I randomly decide to check this and see everybody talking about me :) fyi I beat Sarah Backman lefty with ease, and Engin has her ranked 5th in the overall womens class lefty... I can't remember who else I pulled that night, lot of different guys, I was beating Bicio, Chris Kaufman felt like a wall, I had absolutely nothing for Keith Powers, me and Kenneth Leach were very close righty and I think I was beating him lefty, Prototype AK (not sure on his real name, that's the name he goes by on NE Board) was beating me but said I felt real strong (he wasn't as much of a "wall" as Kaufman or Powers were), Tim Lewis was weak that night, I was playing with him. Sam Bowling felt weak that day, too, but he had been pulling for 3-4 days in a row (same with Lewis) and he was drunk... Emma Clark I couldn't even feel (I pulled her again after MO States and she felt way stronger). I'm not sure who else I pulled. Lots of foreigner that I don't know by name.

Edited by Josh H

FYI I can't hold 198 lbs (90kg) and Irina had nothing on me when we went inside.

I would guess something is afoot if Irina had a hard time beating Josh Handeland. I like Josh, he's a good puller, and an absolute asset to the sport but that doesn't seem to match up with other stories I've heard about her. Also, Josh can AW ALL NIGHT. He was beating everybody after MO States because he just doesn't get tired.

Thanks! But that night at Worlds I actually couldn't even pull at first because I had been pulling 3 days prior to that (on the side table during the tourney) and my arms were in serious pain... I took some ibuprofen and that took the pain away and I was able to pull but couldn't have been anywhere near 100%, whilst Irina had won Worlds easily that day and was dancing while we pulled for hours... first match I put her inside and won easy, then her teammates set her up so that she was way on her side of the table, with her hand completely over my thumb, and she was able to toproll me. I also beat Sarah Backman that night, she had some power but I didn't have any problem/had total control.

Idk what to make of this pic... but I hardly come on here anymore and think it's cool that I randomly decide to check this and see everybody talking about me :) fyi I beat Sarah Backman lefty with ease, and Engin has her ranked 5th in the overall womens class lefty... I can't remember who else I pulled that night, lot of different guys, I was beating Bicio, Chris Kaufman felt like a wall, I had absolutely nothing for Keith Powers, me and Kenneth Leach were very close righty and I think I was beating him lefty, Prototype AK (not sure on his real name, that's the name he goes by on NE Board) was beating me but said I felt real strong (he wasn't as much of a "wall" as Kaufman or Powers were), Tim Lewis was weak that night, I was playing with him. Sam Bowling felt weak that day, too, but he had been pulling for 3-4 days in a row (same with Lewis) and he was drunk... Emma Clark I couldn't even feel (I pulled her again after MO States and she felt way stronger). I'm not sure who else I pulled. Lots of foreigner that I don't know by name.

Prototype AK = Ashkan Khatami

So the stories about her beating a bunch of good (as in qualified for Worlds) male 60kg pullers after Worlds the one year is garbage?

So the stories about her beating a bunch of good (as in qualified for Worlds) male 60kg pullers after Worlds the one year is garbage?

I think they're probably just exaggerated.

I think they're probably just exaggerated.

Got it. What I meant by my comment about Josh was I didn't think he was hanging with the likes of guys who are competing with Vasgen (a former 60kg WAF champ) because I was under the impression these were top notch 60kg men she was beating

^ Agree with Walrus... as for Irina beating some top welterweights, who knows how tired they were, they probably had a hard day in their classes (obviously, as they didn't win) whilst Irina got a decent warm-up in her class :) but those guys are top guys, but not the best, Vazgen would destroy them.

Cordova has placed top 4 at World's in the 121's and I pulled him after Nats, we went for probably 30 seconds inside and then called it a draw... he pulled 132's there (and won) and aid he weighed 152 the day of the comp. I feel pretty confident that I would beat him in a tourney and I would say he is undebatably the 2nd strongest 132 pounder in the USA right now, behind Brad Spine. I'm sure there are many 32's in the World that would beat me, as for 21's, I would be surprised if I could beat all of them but I would like to think only a handful of them could beat me, but who knows?

I just want to point out that the majority of the girls in armwrestling are smoking hot.

YES! Correlation is not causation but after Irina accepted my friend request I've received numerous friend requests from smokin' hot Eastern European female pullers, many of whom have quite the provocative profile pic; my wife is lovin it! :grin: